Reviews for Once Bitten
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
You should finish this
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter. This whole Destroyer thing is intriguing me, and I can't wait to see what's next.
MagicallyMalicious chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Ok I would like to Apologize beceause when I started reading your amazing work I was horribly review shy(I have this irrational fear that everyone in the world thinks I'm retarded)but lucky for me I'm getting over that lil affliction. At least enough to tell you that you rock my sox! And I have been waitin for this chapter with baited breath! And I am so amped because it was fucking awesome XD!
wrestlefan4 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Wow-DK you outdid yourself. That was great. I've missed this story, but no rush. Take your time I can wait for these amazing chapters. I love how you describe everything, and as always with the story you have me dancing on the edge of this mystery so eagerly that I'm about to tip over. *squeals with excitement* I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next.

This is a great story and a unique read for sure!
Souless666 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Great chapter. Been awhile since you got back to this one.

Question, will Taker show up again. Really needing to read some old fashioned Taker to get the taste of him marrying that slut out of my mouth. LOL
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
I think they just might be in a littke bbit of trouble. But oh it can't be Matty he's a good vamp. Can't wait for more.
Esha Napoleon chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Swallows a lot chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well only read the start so far, but quite the start. Will try to remember it when i'm on something besides my psp.
wrestlefan4 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009

These boys...BOYS...your cocks always get you into trouble. Get it? Of course not. rofl!

Great job DK. Poor Jeffy, and he passed out. So I wonder if he's the same now or if something strange happened to him? Can't wait to see.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
And things get interesting... well, it don't get much more interesting than four of the hottest guys in the WWE going at it. I needed a breather after that. Especially since they all pretty much made Matt their bitch. (I must admit, I have a soft spot for that)

Guys, don't be dumb. Chris didn't go psycho on Evan because... he's Evan. If it was Mark Henry, on the other hand, we'd have a problem.

And now all of them have the silvery blood- does this mean Adam and Jeff also lose their freedom? Or is that special for Matt?

Great update! (Definitely going to read that chapter again)
Souless666 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Poor Mark, left out of all the vamp fun. LOL

Can't wait to find out what the whole deal is.
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Only those four can make it HOT like that ;)
takers dark lover chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Ok so once Adam took from Matt and Matt from Adam thier link to Jeff was broken. So it is Matt blood that is somehow different. Or is it the combined blood of Matt and Chris? But still they could not hear Jeff and he could hear them. When they could before. And why hasn't Glen turned Mark? Looking forward to next chapter can hardly wait.
Bernarde chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Bloody fucking brilliant. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
You know, I would be bothered at the thought of being a meat puppet as well. Poor Mattie.