Reviews for Inflection
Adorable! I luuvvedd iitttttt
Alania57 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I ADORED this!
Legacy-Demon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
And they call it...um... puppy love~
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
the endings really sweet

but personally i think toph should be treated like a girl sometimes in the story and not have her ALWAYS be tough and stuff, i know she is but its nice when she gets a slightly girly part once in a while.

great job though!
POCKETSTAR chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was a great story, I can actually picture it happening in the cartoon lol

It is amazing!

I liked how akward he was and then he was forced to bear his soul, so to speak lol

So sokka!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Haha, very sweet. :) The ending was cute & very appropriate with the story. Great work!

Liz
hi there flamingo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw so cute! I love the ending! It was adorable! The whole thing was very Tokke-esque. You did a great job of keeping them in character :D
Private LL Church chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Well I never really read Tokka fics but since I like the rest of your stories I though, why not try one of your Tokka fics.

I have to say that between this one-shot and the Oracle you have made me appreciate Tokka. I used to be a Sokka/Suki shipper but that has now changed. Great job with this.
RandomWarning chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw! I love you! Spirits, I'm so mean to him. But that's what makes it fun. That was completely and utterly adorable. Btw, what exactly did I say to you?

~Toph
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Ahh so sweet, you write Tokka really good ! Sokka propose to Toph was so so so SWEET. I love it, good job !
One Glorious Basterd chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Will, Sokka, um shut up
tragicluv chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Absoultely adorable. Great work.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aww. As much as I'm a Sukka/George fan, I absolutely adora Tokka too. Toph is too cute and I feel so bad how she's just sort of left out there at the end. D: I guess the argument that she's actually 12, while Aang is technically 112.. ew, Aang's a pedo! ..okay, just kidding.

But seriously~ This story was too cute. Great job as always!