Reviews for Pass It On
helpfulfred chapter 1 . 1/17
LOVED IT
beegirl18 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ok honestly is it so weird that I'm reviewing a fic from 2009? It can't be that weird, right? Who the heck cares, it was just so dang awesome that I had to say SOMETHING about it! It was so cute and adorable and awww! Plus you rock. I loved the writing style and your disclaimer made me laugh :) this is one I will definitely reread.
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
BeastBoy can draw? *puts on sunglasses* Headcannon accepted.
Anyways, this story was really entertaining. Very cute and simple, yet still very good. The idea is a genius for its simplicity and using the original universe rather than an AU is a nice choice. While making something like this AU seems like the obvious choice, using the original seems much more...genuine. More time can be spent on putting quality into the characters interacting with one another rather than setting up a new world for them.
I enjoyed this story, and it's very good for only a second fanfiction. It's one of those stories that doesn't need to be overly complex to be sincere and effective. Also, if there were typos of grammatical mistakes, I didn't notice them! That's something really important to me. If mistakes mess with the flow of the story, I probably won't read the rest of it. This story, on the other hand, flows very smoothly and evenly. Great job!
-Creator-Tan
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
great job with this! it's a unique plot and i really like how you pulled it off. very fluffy, it made me smile :D
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was amazing! You must write more for those two, please.
Nardragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it
Mobiusman chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
BRILLIANT!
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ok, this was fantastic. And I know it's really old and you might not even get this review, but this was so great I couldn't NOT review it. The characters were well portryed and the humor was seamless. I couldn't stop laughing! Bravo!
mellowcloud chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
THE ENDING CAME AS SUCH A SURPRISE! wow. this made me smile, this was GREAT! you did an awesome job, many people cnt really capture ravens character, you did a great job!
il labirinto chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was just the cutest thing I've ever read that wasnt pure fluff! You're a very good writer and the ending was just hahdhdhhd.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love it! Funny how Raven "Altered" the drawing. I like when Beast Boy decided to pass it on.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very sweet story. Loved the plot and setting and everything. However, I was kind of confused at the end with Kid Flash. Did BB mean for the note to be passed to everyone? Why did he say pass it on to Raven? So confused!
iBounce chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was HILARIOUS.

;D
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Geez, it's been YEARS since I read a Titans fic, and several months (okay, more like 2-3) since I actually watched an episode of it. Just clicked this one on a whim because it was in the faves of someone else's fics I'd been reading.

...also clicked it because it's one of my favorite pairings /EVER/ and always will be.

I really really liked how you managed to keep them all fantastically in character :)

Definitely adding this one to my favorites.
Nemarra chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very lovely. I liked it alot. Go figure though he would ruin it by passing it on.