Reviews for The Last Sparkle
darck ben chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
funny story
PosionIvy17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I have a love/hate relationship with the twilight series. But even when I love the series this is still hilarious!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved it! I hate Edward and Bella and glad that the boys took them out. That was awesome.
dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!

We all know which fandom is infinitely better :)
JasmineDB chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Loved it! I like Twilight and eveything, but man, that was good. I hate Edward and Bella, those are the only two characters I kinda wish would die. And you made my dreams come true.

Thank you.

-JDB
Satisfied Readers chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Excuse me, on the behalf of the WHOLE Anti-Edward and Bella community, we salute you on your, though rough around the edges, story. It has filled my friend and I with great laughs and pride that there are still people in this world that do not "buy in" to the IDIOTIC fantasy that is Twilight. I hope that you will continue to spread your glorious ideas with the rest of the world.
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
dude...i love you.
lalalamarieme chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I passed out from happiness and lack of breathing, I was laughing, when I saw this! I love you. (I have a lot of love to give so don't get too excited!) If you ever feel like you want to more like this call me and we can do something together!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
You I am probably the biggest twilight fan there is but that was hilarious!
MiraStelloc chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
haha. i'm so glad i'm not on your badside. would you hunt me down and kill me too if i got on your bad side? awesome job.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ok well i do like edward and bella but i read it anyways and will not be pissed because u were just venting lol
elusivemuse chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
have i told you how much i adore you?

this is awesome, it had me giggling

and those magic fingers?...Ohh boy!

Lol great oneshot, babe, great!