Reviews for Hanging By a Thread
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow...can't believe I missed all these wonderful stories by you! Love your writing style! And your Shep whump! LOL!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story! Ya whumped the boys so prettily! *iz a proud whumper* Bare feet whump was freaking brill as was the creature ya concocted. *grins* Loved the interaction between Ronon and Carson at the end too. Well done. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
SGA-SAF chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was amazing Shep whump. Love the friendship between John/Ronon, you did a wonderful job here!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ronon and Shepherd is one of the most important friendships in Atlantis... And you just showed that in your work... Thanks!

pheral chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Augh that was delicious! I was so glad to see the alerts for some fics from you, yay! I love the Shep manhandling, rawr! Also rather loved the completely Shep-style understated 'my toe hurts' hear the start, lol, so Shep!
Pocus chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wonderful work. Totally true to both characters. I loved it being mostly from Ronon's POV but the Sheppard insights made it that much more dramatic!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Whoa! What an adventure! Thank you! I really liked this!
jodz92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this! Love the Shep whump especially (:
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loved this.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww well sheppard seems to get the worst of the injuries doenst he lol, Another great story :D i do look forward to yours espically :D
auStraliS23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I always look forward to Ronon/Sheppard stories and your one certainly didnt't disappoint. I love the friendship you portray between the two of them and how they can seem to communicate with just a look. The Shep whump and Ronon taking care of him was perfect and caused many sighs while reading.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
ltcoljsheppard chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very interesting story. Lots of action, suspense and peril for the boys. Just how I like to write it too. Enjoyable adventure. Nicely done. - John
neptune60 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wonderful John/Ronon interaction and fantastic Shep whump. Can never get enough John/Ronon stories. Thanks for sharing.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
wow beckett must have been real angery to growl at ronon lol :) great story loved it :)
everybetty chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Of course, the first thing I thought, was "not the feet!" He has such pretty toes ;)

Where the heck did you find time to write this, too ? I must admit, I'm glad you did, because I am always a sucker for sleep-deprived Sheppard. The lizard bite was a nice bonus, too.

“Gonna take a nap first. Don’t wait for me, though.” hee.