Reviews for Ed, Edd 'n Eddy: Deadlocked
Evil Boy Genious chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
You should get an award keep up the good work
Watanuki-kun chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Ed has reach puberty XDDDDDDDD

My. I wonder why that Tion started this whole Dreadzone X thing? Why should he? What's the point?
Watanuki-kun chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Random Homicide, Sheesh you're brutal you know? XDDDDD
Silly Marsha. Double D belong's to Marie! There's no chance in hell he'll be looking at you.

That Teleknisess gem, I wonder how long it was inside Double D suit?
Watanuki-kun chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Gandolfini has a doomsday weapon device dosen't he?
I laugh so hard with the Thriller dance. Yes it was chessy but hey, Thriller is a must be on every zombie flick/TV/Fanfic :D
Watanuki-kun chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I wonder if that Katana boy is working with Slim? :D

The mud man crack me up XDDDDDDDDD
I want to do it! Next time my class is on a trip I'm going to scare them off like Ed :p
Watanuki-kun chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDD Kanye waste is dead?
Sweet :D

Nice chapter. Nothing special but nice. Love the piexace Ed XDDDDDD
"Digging a hole, digging a hole!"
Watanuki-kun chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
I'm finally reviewing this long and devastating chapter. Too many words. TOO MANY o.o

But anyway the Eds finish the new world and their got the freeze mod which is great

I wonder where Sarah, Jimmy and Nazz are kept in? We'll probably found out later but seems to me you're planing something huh Cory-Sama? :D
Ultra Zebraman chapter 33 . 10/4/2011
You know I saw the name and thought *huh* reminds me of Ratchet: Deadlocked*
Watanuki-kun chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
The Armgdon part was brillent XDDDDDDDDD Never laugh like that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The ED's boys were traded for chesse? My god that's make a total sense.

Is it me or Plank might be alive or what?

and the ED's boys have four fingers? not five? I never notice that before O.O
Watanuki-kun chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Private-Sama please don't turn Yandara on me! You killed Qwark but please don't enjoy it to much O.O It's scary...

Great job on the Holoshield Launcher move. Double D just prove why he's the smartest in all of OZ (or in that case, Earth XDDD)

I laugh like crazy with Ed head blowing up XDDDDDDDDDDDD So classic XDDDDDDDDDD

Yay The Ed's are now Avengers 3333

I can't wait for the new plants already hahha
Watanuki-kun chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Yes they won the Avenger Qualifier! :D

Now who's is going next against the undefeted Eds? :]

And bro, never and never remaind me of Jabba the hut. He's one of the ugliest thing I rejecting in all my life and now your brought an ugly blob that looked like him? Ewww!

Well thank the Mechanical Reaper for doing what must been done years ago

I can't wait to find out who their fighting for their first boss fight 3333
Watanuki-kun chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
"I am Ed, warrior of Valhalla!" Ed shouted.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Söjavick is one crazy plant. Vicking are always my favorite but unlike pirates their just some B version of the pirates :o

I can't believe this chapter action. It felt just like in this movie... what was it called? Oh yup! The Fast and the Furious :D I love this chapter not only for the Hoverbike runing but for the comdey as well XDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry it took me time to review this chapter. It's just hard to read your long chapters but still it was worth the long reading :3
Watanuki-kun chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Riolo is reaminding me of Stygia, the plant with the cloud of astorids and force shiled. Only Riolo had thunder storms and anger problems XDDDDDDDD

Chunky Puffs XDDDDDDDDDD god where the heck you came up with that?

Noweg and Gandolfini Birman. I had a bad feeling about these two :p

I hope the Ed's will save Sarah, Nazz and Jimmy soon. And poor Rolf! In a coma! that's terrible :[

I can't wait anylongr for the next chapter
Watanuki-kun chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Orignel plants, great Ed Edd & Eddy humor, battles all over the place. Great chapter Private-Sama :D

Kevin join the group ha? I hope it will work up fine. and Plank is the reason for all of this? geez, Jonny need to realize one day that Plank is not real.

Anywho that Proffoser guy and the other robot... are they? nahh I won't spoiler it now.

and nice insults about Eddy XDDDDDDDDDDD

by the way I started to play Rachet Deadlocked or as called in Isreal: Ratchet Gladiatoy to imagine the Ed's in it.

Ohhh I can't wait for the next one!
Watanuki-kun chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Eddy went over to the wreckage of the tank and began celebrating on top. Ed went over to Eddy and whispers something in his ear. Eddy nods and takes out his wrench, holding it over his head.

"I have the power!" Eddy shouted dramatically.

"Wrong cartoon, Eddy," Double D said.

"So what?" Eddy said. "This is a fan-fic. Anything goes."

Oh how's that right XDDDDDDDDDDDD

So DreadZone became DreadZone X with new news men York and Marsah. Nice OC'S :D

Double D become a warrior. that came out well then I expeted from him.

Now they finish the beginners level right? so now they head probably to their first world! I can't wait to see it

And about the Fifth wall could it be a mime wall? O.O