Reviews for TongueTied
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I could see Chris being a little tongue tied...after all he'd been through with losing Sarah and Adam, it would make him hesitant about committing to someone else. I enjoyed reading this.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh Chris! So nervous. Just ask her!
Philippa chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
What a sweet one shot! Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised there aren't more Chris and Mary stories out there. Only fourteen came up when I searched (that's how I found you :) ), and most of them where one-shots. None had more than three chapters. I don't know if it's because Mary is generally disliked (I don't know that she is - I'm almost brand new to the fandom; I didn't like her during season one, but I've decided that she's actually a decent character, and it's the fault of the writers for not giving her enough screen time to mature into something other than a nominal love interest) or because writers prefer to come up with their own romantic matches for Chris (coughMarySuecough).

Anyway, rambling aside, I particularly enjoyed your dialogue, which was smoothly written and seemed very in line with the characters.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well done.
jocnjny chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I enjoyed this story. It's different yet fitting that Chris would get tongue tied. Thanks for sharing your story,
BM originally chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I liked this! It was sweet! Thanks for sharing it!

(and I feel so sorry for Chris if Buck gets wind of how this proposal went down :D )
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very nice, cute story. Thanks so much for posting this.
BethGisborne chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I enjoyed this so much. I haven't stopped smiling yet. Great job. Best wishes.
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is very good. I like Chris being tonguetied. I also like how you said that mary would be happy with an indcent proposal. That is a different twist then I've seen. But also glad he got the courage to ask in his own way and that mary understood enough to figure out what he was asking and realized that he really did care. I would love to see more chris/mary stories or any of the other guys.