Reviews for The Hundred Years War
VampireKitty34 chapter 15 . 5/3
this story is amazing!
boldedblack chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Perfectly captures character development and what a relationship between lovers should be like... forgiving and honest... good job!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
I loves it! I was hoping there would be a lemon!
VampireKitty34 chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
I love this story! Ahh I was hoping for some lemon! but I still love it!
Dragonsrulebiologie chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Great story!
Caeria chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Really enjoyed Sakura's confusion and her growth towards understanding her fears and eventually overcoming them. Doesn't hurt that Gaara was forgiving too. Thanks.
gorillazspaz chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Fudge. Yes. Amazing.
simplygracex chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I love this and am saddened that it is done.
Latifa chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
What a romantic happy ending.I think I want one
thatgirlingrey chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Teme, you made me cry in one of the chapters. I hate you. This story is w
Nyrababe chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
This fan fiction nearly made me cry and actually got alo of squeals of joy from me. *group applaus*
ReadxReview chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Oh how nice, but the Gaara in the epilogue I thought was too...out of character. I know that by receiving Sakura's love and all that he will gradually change, but I just thought that he was too...unstern(?)...hmm, I don't know so I will no longer pursue this thought. Anyway, I enjoyed it, but I did get frustrated at Sakura many times during the story. I was like ROAR just go and confess that you are wrong or just give in to the poor guy and save him from his misery. :) But it was a lovely happy ending like I like it. I also like the miny letters that Gaara wrote to T. (Temari?). I especially like the one asking to send over white tea for sakura or the one where he attached a photo of Sakura when she cut her hair. I thought that was just so adorable.

Lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you so much for the enjoyable experience with Sakura and Gaara.
likethej chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Loved this to death :) keep writing!
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Looooove it! So happy I stumbled on this series, you write beautifully and expressively, and I already know I'm going to like your gaara ;)
Delicate Desires chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
I loved this! (: What a sweet story.