Reviews for Blood Magic
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
It's probably a good thing you decided to abandon this story since I can't see a way you could fix Eric and it sound at all realistic. What girl could possibly want a guy who would choose to hurt her on purpose? And with relatives like Niall, who needs enemies?
Shantigal chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Omfg, I knew it was coming.. But still it was a killer. I actually like Pam in this chappie :-)
Shantigal chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Damn loving the intrigue
Erica0504 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Wow, what a way to end it. How cruel can you be...lol
cela chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
i'm sorry ,but I think you have missed a wonderful opportunity her for an a/u story about eric and sookie. having them together at the start of or shortly after the great reveal would have been awesome. I think gran would have been very accepting of eric and bill Compton would have had no chance at all to draw her into his web. sam merlotte would have been a great antagonist before the queen got wind of sookie. the queen wasn't really a bad person, but had never existed in the human world. eric being older and much smarter could have had sookie protected already. I do hope you will take this up again at some point or allow someone to adopt it.
elliemae71 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
hope things are going well for you and you might get back to this soon. Will be waiting!

Donna
Tennessee
Honulvr chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
oh, that's disappointing, especially where it was left ... thanks for letting us know though.
Honulvr chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I'm interested in knowing why Sookie tells pam, 'we're alright' ...
Honulvr chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
a little bit worried that apparently the title of the last chapter is AN - Sorry!
Honulvr chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm... Sooooo interesting! I was wondering about some of that! Makes so much more sense now!
KissinCullens chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
It's a pity you abandoned this story, as it's pretty good. I realize that inspiration comes and goes, so i won't spout any negatives. I'll just say that i hope you do eventually come back to this fic, and for that reason, i'll add it to my alerts.

KC
Baronessjai chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Awe man that story was da shit...let me talk to ya Muse she either needs a smack or some Viking sex lol

Hopping like hello ya Muse can get it together :-)
Maria Chiquita chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Great Story - thank you. Good luck with everything.

Love your nail polish design.
Maria Chiquita chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
HaHaHa just found ur story. Love that cocky vamp.
TheLadyKT chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Poor sookie. all because of Niall Machinations.