Reviews for When I Had You
angie.loyal15 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
hey, I'm a big fan of your stories! i've never reviewed before but I guess better late than never right?

I was wondering if you're going to write more outtakes from this story because I really really love them and it's been A really long time since you updated When I Had You

well I hope that you can continue your writing and that your tree broken fingers are completely healed by now haha :)
TheFanaticFangirl chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
lol lol lol

i cant even form words to describe

the hilarity
Twilight44 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
rlwoods chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I just love these looks into what Edward and Bella had before he died. Reading these really make the orginal story not as sad but more of a tribute to the love that they shared. Write more of these if you can!
emeCe chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
I hate beer too! (I don't know what relation have this with the outtake xD).

I went to Disney World but I was only four. And there wasn't so many things like now. But I loved it. And I can't wait to go there again. I think I would act as childish as Bella xD.

Looking forward to the next outtake.

And sorry to fill your mail box with my reviews!
emeCe chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Aww . This outtake was cute and funny.

"But I suppose Edward has a charisma that even a whale can pick up on" Jajajaj.

And it was hilarious that the whale's name was Nessie. I loved those place, it's been a while since the last time I went to one.
emeCe chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
They can't be angry with each other for long )
emeCe chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Not everything is always rosy. But in the end Bella got what she wanted xD
emeCe chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I don't have to repeat that Edward is extremely adorable, right?

There is something (a silly thing) that I didn't understand. But I ask you through a PM.
emeCe chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Guess what? 'So sweet' xD. Really! Is the way you write. Lovely .
rlwoods chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
SeaWorld is the best! The splash zone is absolutely the best place to sit inside the Shamu stadium. I totally loved this update!
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
rlwoods chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
that's so sweet
TheFanaticFangirl chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
that story was so

sad but i loved without you

and ilove you did i

just say that shit

im im gonna go
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
hot hot hot. i would love a part 2.