Reviews for Paper Hearts
wolfteam000 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
oh you haven't updated in 2 years O: utterly devastated, this is shaping up to be such a good fic!
YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
oh come on u got to write more this is a interesting story cant wait to read more plz update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Please tell me this isn't the end! :(! Update please?
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love the way you have a very interesting mood at the beginning.. then it grew silly and fun with Urahara teasing Soi.. and then sad becuz of Yoru.. D:
JuzSomeone chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
wonderful.. And for a two chapter story.. it speaks a lot about the story.. the way that it can be continued.. the unresolved issues between the two of them (:

Pls continue?
Shaolin Fon chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
OK, first off, I was not prepared to like this. I do not generally enjoy the image of Soifon in therapy, and AU tends to annoy me. A lot. But nice job so far.
Sam chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Please update this. It's got one of the most compelling plots I've come across, and I'm just hanging on the edge for the next chapter. CONTINUE!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Really interesting Story! I look forward to reading the rest!
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Aww, poor Yoruichi...

Anyway, I'm very curious as to why Soi can't remember Yoruichi. What happened?

I look forward to finding out. Tell us quickly, Looker of Shoes!
Sora919 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Hmm...this story seems pretty sad, but good. I hope you'll get into explaining about how Soi lost her memory soon.
Rukuri chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
The plot is interesting...

I like it.

Update more
aiborie chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
i wonder what happened to Soi?

aw it's so unusual seeing Yoruichi being dramatic.

please update, want to read more from you :)
aiborie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
poor soi being laughed by a meanie therapists haha. :3
bleach number 1 fan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
omg this fic is realy amazing i like these au fics and this story has so mutch potential i cant w8t to see more of this fic :) and poor Yoruichi what hapnd between her and soi well good luck with this fic
seesawing chapter 2 . 8/30/2009