Reviews for Different
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 3/29
This made my poor abused heart smile. I just finished reading some really depressing drabbles for Jack Frost, and this was a pleasant change. Keep writing!
mstcluni15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is so sad and cute at the same time T_T

Thanks :D
PrincessMarceline chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love this story! it was sad but cute at the same time! great job!
Unknown100693 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
AW! its so cute! 3!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That weas a really nice, sweet story. I definitatly loved it )
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
aww isn't it good that Ritsuka and Seimei look alike? p they're both hot. *squees* very nice fluffy fic, and i indeed enjoyed it, as short as it was. 3 thank you for the entertainment~
klagana1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
aww! thats so cute!
Jaebeau chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aw. I loved it, so much, my heart aches.

Amazing job, even though it hurt to hear Soubi's pain. D;

You almost reduced me to tears.

Again Great job.

Could you possibly send a review my way?

My ritsuka X soubi story is called Coup de grace.

Please and thank you.
ButterflyKitten90 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow, I didn't think I'd find a fanfic based on Goodnight Baby, I myself only happened upon it accidentally while browsing YouTube. But, hey, I really like the way you write, and this was REALLY cute! 3 3

(By the way, enjoy being the firtst author whose story I've ever reviewed... ;))
orvida geri chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Sometime we reviewers catch a story by chance and we never know what is going to happen and i can safely say this is the one that caught me unawares seimei and ritsuka may in fact be brothers but that's were it ends.

Ritsuka doesn't have a wicked bone in his body and he constantly proves this to soubi all the time.

But seimei and ritsu have totally messed up soubi's mind he can never ever truly tell when someone is being mean or just playfully doing it to get a rise out of him like kio does.

Anyway very good read for the morning for me
oriflamme chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love it. :) Any fluff involving Soubi and Ritsuka-chan is amazing.
francy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
so cute! *O*
Krathia chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Fluffy! Soubi is so hesitant sometimes (argh, all Seimei's fault), but when he makes a move, the whole fandom cheers. Nice job, very cute one-shot.
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 8/28/2009