Reviews for Stranglehold
Love love love this story!
xxlisagalloverxx chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
This was really good. There should be a sequel where Dean and Sam encounter them again, around the apocalypse time or when the angels fell from heaven.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
This was wonderful. Makes me sad the NCIS didn't find out about the supernatural, and Sam and Dean are still wanted, and most of their weapons are gone, but that's just part of the wonderful story. Thanks for writing!
Alyss Penedo chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Pfft. Dean and Tony are so very clearly depicted as cut from the same cloth. Nice.
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Candy wrappers... Trickster?
urshurak chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Nice one!
Ali chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
This was super cute, you rock for writing this! You did an amazing job staying in character by the way, which is saying something; especially in a crossover, where you have so many characters and personalities blending and you have to keep track of all of them. Anyways, I usually don't write comments, but oh my gosh, the ending- I love the ending... Abby and Dean are just too... can I use the word "cute" again or will I bring Dean's wrath down upon me? They're too bad-ass. There. No Dean wrath, yay! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
*laugh full of amusement* XDD

I began to understand now why this fic has 'Humor' genre.

Btw, I aaaallwwaaayyss love the part when Sam apologize to Dean. lol! When Dean glared at Sam because he said something 'taboo', was very funny!

I kind of hope that one of NCIS characters hear the conversation about Dean will die soon. Tsk... too bad.

Tony didn't think clearly, eh!? I mean, if the Wichester brothers really psycho insane, why didn't they kill all people they met at the way when they tried to escape?! Stupid Tony... :(

And in the end... NCIS still doesn't know who killed those people?!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Very amusing story. Having the end draw focus to Abby and Dean's obsession with their possessions was entertaining.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Finally! Oh Sam and Dean and their glad that Tony and McGee heard it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Finally! The impala makes an appearance and if it makes an appearance that means the Winchesters aren't that far behind :D
Lady Switch Groen chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
damn... this is just. i cant even find the right words to describe how amazing this is. just... damn.
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
took ya long enough ya idjit
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I move that ownership rights be transfered to any such individual who wishes to steal all of Sam and Dean's shirts. All in favor, signal by drooling. Also, a black '67 Chevy Impala IS in fact a character by itself.
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 19 . 7/17/2012