Reviews for So He Creeped
Pierrot.N chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
CONTINUA CONTINUA PLEASEEEEEEE
Kidiu chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This was interesting, the true father twist was surprising, I kinda thought the father would be Stark. Good story, now I'm off to find a sequel.
ichi chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
you should definitly continue i love all this conlflict its exciting XD
berty05 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Way to kill a story! Heart attack inducing suspense and then...ZIP! NOTHING! NADA! that's just wrong. U got to finish the story. It's worth it
CapriciousUke chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story! :D And I love Stark's role too! He's like a big brother to Gin! :D
CapriciousUke chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well, at least the baby isn't Aizen's. Actually, I LOVE ByakuyaXGin so hah! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I wonder why they have icecream and chips! XD I think Aizen wouldn't want them getting fat and would want them to stay healty to fight. But they probably just burn the calories with all the running that they do! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Lol, Ulquiorra is so obediant! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aww, Gin is going to have a baby. I wonder what gender it'll be.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Poor Gin, in a abusive relationship. TT
bloodygoth23 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Who is it? Ah! I cant wait to see what happens please update soon!
yoaifanatic chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
hey what happen? i thought you said it would end here? you left way to much open, even if it is a cliffhanger! a better cliffhanger would to at least give the NAME of the man (since no woman was ever mentioned in the story!) who held the blade to gin's ear! seriously!
chaos queen0703 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
please update soon! what will happened to Gin!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
OMG!

xD like it!

Not the part were Aizen dies but i will put an exception because he was an ass#%$"#$ to Gin in this fic

Should had putten Grimmjow instead of Stark 'cause Grimmjow is the one who wants to be "king of hueco mundo" and Stark is the one who always is sleeping.

Anyway... were is Grimmjow? 3u3

Going to read the sequel but is time to sleep and I REALLY need to go to the bathroom !
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
hi

Is this going to be that type of relationship? were the partner hits his couple ut the same time when he says "i love you"? *roll eyes*

such a twisted way of "love"

anyway, I had been reading a lot of fluff things so a little of.. emm.. hurt would be good (That never is good! what I am thinking? grrr stupid masochist side!)

xD