Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
Grashppr36 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Again. Wow. You have made them compatible within psychosis.

I am extrememly intruiged. Edgy. Uncomfortable.

I can't wait for the next chapter

(And I threw out my DSM 4)
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Whoa! Who's crazier, Edward or Bella? I admit that Edward telling Bella her father is a mandatory kill has me a little disturbed.

:dashes off to close all the shades:
Amz1221 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Um. Ok. Wow. again, OK?

That was...sureal, different, twisted, WTF I LOVED IT ANYWAYS!

SO he's slowly (well daily) killing everyone in her life? Thats why there mandatory? Or because they influenced her the most?

Meh-this is so twisted its...its...so dexter! I always love a sexy serial killer! :D
vanessarae chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow. Where in the world do you come up with this stuff? Good gravy. And why do I like it? Sheesh.
sweetp-1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
**Edward said, holding back a branch for me**

Is so at odds with everything else, makes it kind of more touching.

Despite his psycho-ness I'm kind of taken with massmurderer-ward. I must be a morbid hussy indeed. Can't wait to see where they go...
NicoleRea chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Very interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Um. That was disturbing and weird. But you write so well, and the plot is so off and out-there, but still something that I can see happening in today's society...

It seems very wrong to say 'I like this' and 'Can't wait for more' and 'Great story!'. But I must say that I will definitely keep reading.
NicoleRea chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Still digging it.
tnuccio chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow...Mere...what a sentence...

So profound..I love it.
thequietthings chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
wow! edward is even more bat shit than i thought possible. but charlie! no way would bella allow that right?
amata-jo chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This story is so fucked. I mean that as a compliment so please don't take offense. I hate to admit it but Bella's thought process makes sense to me. I sure as hell wouldn't go with him; I'd turn his ass in. But she's going to save others in her mind and I get that. Loved the last line of this too from Edward. He's an evil SOB.

Great experiment!
NicoleRea chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So far so good. On to ch 2 now. :)
1789102 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
What kind of sick voo doo have you cast on this story? I don't think I'm supposed to love this... but dammit... I do.

-"Do you have any more mandatory's in town? Besides my friends?"

"Your father." He shrugged. "It's how I knew I loved you; I knew you were fated to be the center of my world, because I was going to kill everyone around you."-

That's epic to me. I'm hooked.

If you need someone to look over your work, I'd be more than happy to do so. Thanks for sharing!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Oh God I love this so much that it hurts not to read more of it. You write THE PERFECT phycho, absolutely lovable and at the same time I hate him to pieces.
luvinJazz chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Can't wait to read more. Pretty messed up but I love it anyway! Plz update soon.
2,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »