Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
wisdomous chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
'cheep' entertainment... that is WAY too cheeky... but i love it.

to answer the question in your summary, yes, you can make a love story out of this. i have a feeling it'll be one of my favorites too. why is it that even though he's smelly and dirty, i still want to fuck the shit out of your edward? gah. i do love a bad boy, even if he is a sociopath. i think i'd find my husband even hotter if he was a killer. is that wrong? haha.
0027 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow, this story is FUCKED UP, but in a good/def. different way... lol that's the beauty of fanfiction.

So, did he already kill Charlie? I hope not, I hope he leaves Charlie alone now that he has Bella.

PsychWardSiren
Litany Gone chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
the end of your chapter was realy good I like it.
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow, Bella's taking this really, really well. I loved how you reversed things from Twilight, making Edward smell bad and radiating heat. Did Bella really remove an iron filling on her own because it was picking up a radio station?

Thanks for the update!
cdd12 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
He knew she was going to be the center of his world because he wanted to kill everyone around her-holy shit that's mental...and exciting at the same time. After reading the first couple of chapters I kept imagining what their first encounter would be like. Hopefully he'll leave Charlie alone now. I love Charlie. I have no idea where this story is going, but that's the thrill of it!
lambcullen chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
"I knew you were fated to be the center of my world, because I was going to kill everyone around you." - Holy Hell! That is one heck of a line!

so good! Thanks
tnuccio chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Morbid hussy I guess I am!

this is a strange and intersting twist!
bebitched chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Okay, yeah, so maybe I am a morbid hussy. But if it means I get to read this delightfully fucked up story, I'll take the label :D
thequietthings chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
wow, this is really really dark and morbid and i thoroughly enjoy it! i really miss trumped but this is a nice filler for the time being.
NeeNee38 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
OMG!

Brilliant!
Litany Gone chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Peraps i'm a bit morbid but I like your story :p
Grashppr36 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Wow! Just wow! This is crazy all over the place and I like it.

Ok so what does that say about me?

*(Grabs DSM IV and starts flipping through the pages...)*

Intense. Brutal. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoy tw fics that veer away from the norm.
Maddy90 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Holy fvck. *puts fic on alert list*
struckatthesky chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Oh lawd... I'm fascinated and sickened and ready for more. It's like, staring at the carnage of a car wreck. I can't look away. But oh well. I make no apologies for what entertains me.

Much different from Trumped... but good all the same. I love it already and have complete faith in your writing skills. Thanks for sharing.

Oh!- and the title... it's epic to me for some reason.
Chompers chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
You made Edward a psycho killer! O ..o.o never in my life have I considered seeing him in that light o.o .. hm. I guess its there .. creepy good xD.. (I just admire your stuff) too bad there aren't smart alec remarks shooting back and forth *sigh* to cancel out the morbidness of this one I have to go read some fluff or something now xD

I don't know how you do it.. but you're good xD

-Chomp :)