Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
readingmama chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Is it bad I was more upset about the dog on the 50 yard line than Lauren?
readingmama chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I've had an idea very similar to this for a while and have put it off cause I thought it would be emotionally taxing to write, so I am happy you are writing it so I can just sit back and read. : )
ThisColony chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
i kinda love you a litle bit too much for this. call it morbid curiosity (or simply the fact that i love a good, unapologetic, twisted tale) but i'm crazy pumped to read more of this.

love all the tiny actions, like edward wiping away his smile, or leaning over from his hips to laugh. love love love little things like that.
o hale no chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Ok, I'm gonna start by saying it's a lotta wierd, but it is so unique can't help but want to read more. Bella has me all confused, like at any minute she is going to snap and start burnin down the houses around her. I am curious as to what is going to happen now that she leaves with him. Honestly, I'm so intrigued. Great job!
hamistasty chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
well, I think this story is faring very well.

I loved that Edward didn't smell like "the sweetest fruit"... that gets kinda old.

psycho edward is a hot edward and I like how the story is progressing.

congratulations, this is the darkest fic I've ever read and I embrace Edwards crazyness and bella's... something.. with open arms

can't wait to read what happens next )
ineedyoursway chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
"On it was Mike’s profile, with a RIP avatar in lieu of his picture."

You know what this reminds me of? Dexter. It's a show. I think it's on HBO. I actually have no idea, as I've seen approximately one episode. If you haven't seen it, I'm pretty damn sure you would like it.

Based on... this.

And it's safe to say that this is the darkest E/B I've ever read, so of course I love it.

But I'm pretty sure I just love your writing in general. Favorite author, by far. Wayfaring is the best one-shot I've ever read. Seriously.

I mean, you get it. The fall from grace, the actual real /issues/ that should be faced. The HEA tainted by a big ol' bag of consequences. Jesus.

"You're such a narcissistic bitch ... God, I love you."

Are you kidding me?

That shit's brilliant.

I don't even want Edward to be cured or fixed or whatever the hell everyone else does to him.

I want him to keep killing.

(Excuse me while I go kill a small squirrel?)

Just kidding.

Sort of.

No, really. Kidding.

...

I'll just... stop writing here. No one likes essays.

-S
Thallium81 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
bless you. this kicks ass.

i love it.

mrs cope's cheep fun.

edward's B.O.

bella's general disdain for everyone.

her desire to be a paleontologist.

robertson.

heh.

this is genius. and only one typo despite your disclaimer.
Sophie Girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
The twist you are taking with this story is so original! I love your stories and can't wait to read more of this one! :0
jimemon chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
You can add another morbid hussy to your list, this is definitely intriguing, great work :)
CapriciousC chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
OMG, you had me at "blunted affect." Priceless.

Hm...I wonder what it says about me that I'm more upset about the dog than I am about Mike or Lauren. Actually, I'm a psychologist, so I know what it says about me, but I'm going to ignore it. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

This is a very interesting premise, and I think that you can make it a love story. Bonnie and Clyde loved each other, if no one else. There's something intriguing about the idea of an irredeemable Edward, whose sole positive quality might be his love for Bella, even if that love is dark and twisted.

I'm really enjoying reading this, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sorry for whatever happened to make "Trumped" a sour topic with you, I did so love that story. My apologies if bringing it up pokes a sore spot.
paranoia'SPLASH chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
damn. i love how he smells bad but is so damn hot at the same time. for some reason a perspiring, smelly Edward is just so dang alien to me, because everybody keeps making him out to be perfect.

spellchecking computer might be dead, but your writing is still perfect. i adore ya.
oldsgt chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
i am so thrilled to get a new story from you, and this one is moving along quite nicely.

awesome title, awesome everything.

thank you so much for this messed up golden nugget.
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
You are so utterly twisted! Yeah, I know...it's what everybody says. lol Missed you. Where have you been? And is this story considered complete? It's not a bad place to leave off, especially if you're gonna just keep teasing us by starting great stories and then not finishing them - or, heaven forbid, taking them down! Bad author. Bad author. And I must know what's the deal with Trumped? I was waiting for you to finish that. I still miss your first two stories that you took down. Want the endings for them both!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow.

I think I like this.

I think the thing I liked best about this chapter was Bella's monotone descriptions. She laid it all out...with no emotion. I was thiking as I was going along that it was odd that she just kept on describing...just kept going...no emotions...just infomation.

And oddly enough...her reaction to the shooting was meet exactly the same way!

I can not wait to find out more...

xoxoRed
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Well, There is your love story. Fated to be the center of the psychopathic serial killer with an agenda's world so all she has left is him.

I had to laugh about him smelling bad. That was funny. Because no matter how many Edward stories you read. The man always smells good. HA HA!
2,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 .. Last Next »