Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
oldsgt chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
i am so thrilled to get a new story from you, and this one is moving along quite nicely.

awesome title, awesome everything.

thank you so much for this messed up golden nugget.
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
You are so utterly twisted! Yeah, I know...it's what everybody says. lol Missed you. Where have you been? And is this story considered complete? It's not a bad place to leave off, especially if you're gonna just keep teasing us by starting great stories and then not finishing them - or, heaven forbid, taking them down! Bad author. Bad author. And I must know what's the deal with Trumped? I was waiting for you to finish that. I still miss your first two stories that you took down. Want the endings for them both!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow.

I think I like this.

I think the thing I liked best about this chapter was Bella's monotone descriptions. She laid it all out...with no emotion. I was thiking as I was going along that it was odd that she just kept on describing...just kept going...no emotions...just infomation.

And oddly enough...her reaction to the shooting was meet exactly the same way!

I can not wait to find out more...

xoxoRed
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Well, There is your love story. Fated to be the center of the psychopathic serial killer with an agenda's world so all she has left is him.

I had to laugh about him smelling bad. That was funny. Because no matter how many Edward stories you read. The man always smells good. HA HA!
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Oh, so fucking fucked up.

And also, I should say the fact that he smelled bad but was still hot is strangely brilliant-smelling like gun powder and stale body odor.

So, I'm sadistic and enjoying this-and not just cuz i adore ya.

:-D
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
somehow the "shivering kittens" line got me, and the fact that lauren kept trying to get bella to buy shit for her made me happy to see her die. sorta funny, that.

but the puppies. NO. bad mere.

yeah, leave the kitties alone, too.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You ended it with Mike's head getting blown off.

I Luver you.

And you need me to beta your commas, you punk. But we'll talk about this later...
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This is so fucking nuts. I LOVE it.
sophie921 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
That last sentence was completely and totally a mindfuck. Seriously. I am still laughing about it. Who says love is all about hearts and flowers? Huh?
Grashppr36 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Again. Wow. You have made them compatible within psychosis.

I am extrememly intruiged. Edgy. Uncomfortable.

I can't wait for the next chapter

(And I threw out my DSM 4)
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Whoa! Who's crazier, Edward or Bella? I admit that Edward telling Bella her father is a mandatory kill has me a little disturbed.

:dashes off to close all the shades:
Amz1221 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Um. Ok. Wow. again, OK?

That was...sureal, different, twisted, WTF I LOVED IT ANYWAYS!

SO he's slowly (well daily) killing everyone in her life? Thats why there mandatory? Or because they influenced her the most?

Meh-this is so twisted its...its...so dexter! I always love a sexy serial killer! :D
vanessarae chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow. Where in the world do you come up with this stuff? Good gravy. And why do I like it? Sheesh.
sweetp-1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
**Edward said, holding back a branch for me**

Is so at odds with everything else, makes it kind of more touching.

Despite his psycho-ness I'm kind of taken with massmurderer-ward. I must be a morbid hussy indeed. Can't wait to see where they go...
NicoleRea chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Very interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
2,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 .. Last Next »