Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
alisa231 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I enjoy your sense of humor. It comes across beautifully through Bella's character. I think, Edward can almost always be likable but Bella...it takes effort and talent to make her a character of real substance. You continue to do that in this story. I like that bit of self awareness she has -the fact that she admitted that Edward liking her appeals to her vanity pleased me greatly.

Thank you for writing. )
cshorte chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Great chapter! oh my he was going to kill Charlie as well...hm I wonder what bella will say?
Maddy90 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
That's it. I'm SO hooked! you are doing an awesome job!

Bella seems pretty fvcked up in the head as well, no wonder he loves her. I'm curious, what must she think about Edward's last line, the part regarding Charlie? and where will he go with Bella? Gosh I can't wait for more!
rotten miracles chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Aw... I'm glad the cat's still alive. On the other hand, Charlie on the mandatory list kind of freaks me out, somehow. Like I said, I loved his and Bella's interaction in the previous chapter. I sincerely hope he's not lying in a pool of blood at home right now :(

Does this chapter mean it's going to be a love story after all? I mean obsessive, destructive, one-sided love so far, but love nonetheless... Who wouldn't fall in love with a girl who deliberately messes up her own hair and gets away with saying it's fashion? I think I might be a little in love with her myself...
bethann2103 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
holy crap!I LOVE that you didn't make edward smell sexy like he does in every other fic known to man, that was awesome. This story is so out there and I love it. Who would have thought serial killer edward would ever make it to fan fic? I am so happy you didn't kill the tabby cat, you made it through a chapter without animal sacrifce, well done :0) I wonder how bella will react to him wanting to kill her father? you are totally updating like a demon, keep it up!
wisdomous chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
'cheep' entertainment... that is WAY too cheeky... but i love it.

to answer the question in your summary, yes, you can make a love story out of this. i have a feeling it'll be one of my favorites too. why is it that even though he's smelly and dirty, i still want to fuck the shit out of your edward? gah. i do love a bad boy, even if he is a sociopath. i think i'd find my husband even hotter if he was a killer. is that wrong? haha.
0027 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow, this story is FUCKED UP, but in a good/def. different way... lol that's the beauty of fanfiction.

So, did he already kill Charlie? I hope not, I hope he leaves Charlie alone now that he has Bella.

PsychWardSiren
Litany Gone chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
the end of your chapter was realy good I like it.
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow, Bella's taking this really, really well. I loved how you reversed things from Twilight, making Edward smell bad and radiating heat. Did Bella really remove an iron filling on her own because it was picking up a radio station?

Thanks for the update!
cdd12 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
He knew she was going to be the center of his world because he wanted to kill everyone around her-holy shit that's mental...and exciting at the same time. After reading the first couple of chapters I kept imagining what their first encounter would be like. Hopefully he'll leave Charlie alone now. I love Charlie. I have no idea where this story is going, but that's the thrill of it!
lambcullen chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
"I knew you were fated to be the center of my world, because I was going to kill everyone around you." - Holy Hell! That is one heck of a line!

so good! Thanks
tnuccio chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Morbid hussy I guess I am!

this is a strange and intersting twist!
bebitched chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Okay, yeah, so maybe I am a morbid hussy. But if it means I get to read this delightfully fucked up story, I'll take the label :D
thequietthings chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
wow, this is really really dark and morbid and i thoroughly enjoy it! i really miss trumped but this is a nice filler for the time being.
NeeNee38 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009