Reviews for The Emperors of Washington
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow, Bella's taking this really, really well. I loved how you reversed things from Twilight, making Edward smell bad and radiating heat. Did Bella really remove an iron filling on her own because it was picking up a radio station?

Thanks for the update!
hijenks chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
He knew she was going to be the center of his world because he wanted to kill everyone around her-holy shit that's mental...and exciting at the same time. After reading the first couple of chapters I kept imagining what their first encounter would be like. Hopefully he'll leave Charlie alone now. I love Charlie. I have no idea where this story is going, but that's the thrill of it!
lambcullen chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
"I knew you were fated to be the center of my world, because I was going to kill everyone around you." - Holy Hell! That is one heck of a line!

so good! Thanks
tnuccio chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Morbid hussy I guess I am!

this is a strange and intersting twist!
bebitched chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Okay, yeah, so maybe I am a morbid hussy. But if it means I get to read this delightfully fucked up story, I'll take the label :D
thequietthings chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
wow, this is really really dark and morbid and i thoroughly enjoy it! i really miss trumped but this is a nice filler for the time being.
NeeNee38 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
OMG!

Brilliant!
Litany Gone chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Peraps i'm a bit morbid but I like your story :p
Grashppr36 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Wow! Just wow! This is crazy all over the place and I like it.

Ok so what does that say about me?

*(Grabs DSM IV and starts flipping through the pages...)*

Intense. Brutal. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoy tw fics that veer away from the norm.
Maddy90 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Holy fvck. *puts fic on alert list*
1789102 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Oh lawd... I'm fascinated and sickened and ready for more. It's like, staring at the carnage of a car wreck. I can't look away. But oh well. I make no apologies for what entertains me.

Much different from Trumped... but good all the same. I love it already and have complete faith in your writing skills. Thanks for sharing.

Oh!- and the title... it's epic to me for some reason.
Chompers chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
You made Edward a psycho killer! O ..o.o never in my life have I considered seeing him in that light o.o .. hm. I guess its there .. creepy good xD.. (I just admire your stuff) too bad there aren't smart alec remarks shooting back and forth *sigh* to cancel out the morbidness of this one I have to go read some fluff or something now xD

I don't know how you do it.. but you're good xD

-Chomp :)
sophie921 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Lauren bit the dust, and Bella is learning to duck and cover. Hah! Eddie put that military school education to use - then he can become a hit man, make a boatload of cash, and retire (kinda of like Grosse Point Blank). Or maybe some weirder version of Heathers (love that movie!).

Okay, Edward, lock and load - let's even the playing field some more.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Sweet Jesus, this kind of story is a first in this fandom. I'm completely intrigued. Can you make a love story out of this? I can't wait to see.

I like morbid things. It's so much more interesting than run of the mill romance.

The writing here has already drawn me in insanely. The little details like the school thing and the character backgrounds and the milkshakes set the scene perfectly. The way they were behaving about the death of the classmate, captured youth and death perfectly.

Bella has such a casual, apathetic voice here. It's fascinating.

Also, I'm really sorry you Trumped is on hiatus. I completely understand your doing so, but just want to say again how much I adore it.
forevergold chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
"And I don't love people a lot. I only realized I loved people in flashes. Like with Charlie, when I remembered his porcelain owls, and I’d suddenly love him."

My favorite line, hands down.

I have to admit I'm kinda really intrigued by this story. Morbid Bella, I feel, is ten bajillion times more relatable and just...human.

I'm loving where this is going, the build-up, the reality of Bella and her thoughts and assasin (not really) Edward.

Ha.