Reviews for Clockwork Angels
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was brutal. Ive neven seen a person write they're character into such a horrible life. I mean to have everything taken from her without any plans of revenage on nathen, james, or joker and have her pride torn to shreds was just like watching the titanic sink in slow motion. I have read a mushy story just to red myself of that tragic ending. I loved the writing and hope you do more, with much pleasent endings or ill just cry.
CrimsinButterfly chapter 46 . 8/27/2012
This story has broken my heart and made me cry more times than I can count, but I couldn't help but continue to the next chapter. I think that your writing skills are amazing and that you have done a great job with character development and bringing Michelle into madness, but I also feel like you have no compassion whatsoever for your character. I have never seen anyone put their creation into as much pain and sorrow and HATE as you have. Most people, myself included, simply don't have the heart and resolve for it. Your work is mesmerizing and heart-wrenching at the same time - Michelle's story is like a train wreak. No matter how much I want to look away or stop what's happening, I can do nothing but watch. However, you have spun a stimulating tale - very depressing, yes, but still very good - and this story should most defiantly have more reviews than it does. I hope you write something else, and I hope that, this time, it has a happy ending.
Domonation chapter 46 . 6/25/2012
i freakin love this story! you didi an amasing job and i think this story diserves more reviews than it has right now, beacause just like i said it is one truling unique story i've read so far.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 46 . 8/24/2010
Wow. I loved your 'Faux Smiles' a very great deal, And 'Case Number; Jackal', and I really adored 'Die Sunde'. But this surpased them all. Seriously. I stayed up until 5 am yesterday reading the first 39 chapters, and just finished the last 6. WOW. Each and every chapter was AMAZING, even the first couple before te Joker got Michelle. WOW. I would have reviewed every chapter, but I was so anxious to read the next and the next...XD I might go back and review them anyway though. But wow. You got the Joker and Crane's personalities PERFECT. God it was so CREEPY. And fascinating. Oh, it was fascinating. And wow, the way Michelle fell, and kept falling...and how tragic. She winds up so mutilated...wow. It was intense. You, are a magnificant writer. Just...wow. Definetly a fav of mine. :3 3 Have a cookie. *hands a plate of cookies*
john doe chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Dude, I love it! I almost screamed at the computer when I realized she left her real name in her pocket. So close...
mtkasarah chapter 46 . 7/30/2010
Yesterday I stayed up until five in the morning reading this but only got through about 2/3 of it. I had a dream that night that I was kidnapped by a man and got away. Then, somehow (you know how dreams are)I was in a room setup like they would have in ikea with my family. The room was really crazy and cool and we were exploring it when I found this sequin-y pink mini-dress that I tried on. All of a sudden a rich girl comes in and starts bitching me out, going on about "the injustice of me trying on her dress." Then I break down. "INJUSTICE?" "I was kidnapped blah blah."

hahaha you might not give a shit but I just thought it was funny how your story influenced my dreams. The kidnapping, the scorn at rich people and the talk of injustice. It is very well written and i liked it a lot, by the way.
goodbyeevery1 chapter 46 . 7/28/2010
You're an amazing writer. All the violence in full detail was a bit sickening and a little disturbing but totally what the criminals would have done. I've read some other stories about Joker and he would become all mushy and lovey-dovey. I expected your story to be another one of those but this was much, much different and very enjoyable. Although I admit the violence and psych stuff made me feel sick especially after Joker broke Michelle, I couldn't stop reading. I love how you came up with all these messed up plans and stuff. Your story is really realistic. I hope you keep on writing. See ya! :)
the-psych0tic-bi0tic chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
God, this chapter just broke my fucking heart. Holy shit, that is intense.
ILoveMistahJ chapter 46 . 12/18/2009
wow... that was really depressing, but even though it was sad it was impossible for me to stop reading. Joker, Crane, and even Riddler where all in character through out the whole story. I like how they didn't suddenly become soft and want to be all lovey dovey crap... one of the best joker characters i've read, kudos to you! Amazing story! Absolutely Kruntabulous!
Sin Piedad chapter 46 . 11/20/2009
This was...really depressing...but I liked it. I wonder if that makes me a bad person... -

I kinda wish Michelle/Julia/whoever she is had stayed like the Kuchisake onna but...*shrugs*

Anyway, good job! -
Sin Piedad chapter 39 . 11/20/2009
I really love that you included the Kuchisake onna in this! It's awesome! -
ever chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
i like it. there arent enough storys about the joker and most of those seem 2 be joker and batty. Which are good but I like the ones with new charaters best so thank you for writting it.
Calamity in Motion chapter 46 . 11/3/2009
Brief, but I liked it.

Can't believe it's over though. Kinda sad.
Shostakovich chapter 46 . 11/1/2009
I know I've been a terrible reader, not reviewing every chapter, but I can never really think of what to say to tell you how absolutely amazing this story is. Now that it's (unfortunately) over, I think I'd better try.

Long story short: reading this was an amazing experience. It's so rare to come across a story this well done, this explicit, this complex while still being well-written and psychological. The lack of relationship drama is a breath of fresh air. I hope you write a lot more soon. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us. 2 Alex
ArchaicLover chapter 46 . 11/1/2009
You impress me greatly. Awesome ending.