Reviews for Naruto's Kit
Trash .. worst
jellatinous chapter 6 . 4/5
ow my sides! Tsunade style sexy jutsu hah. actually, maybe a Kushina one would've been better since she has the red hair and all. and then naruto would be in the really awkward position
jellatinous chapter 4 . 4/5
so far, it's really fun. I especially like your snarky disclaimers
Rairi Valelira chapter 41 . 11/5/2020
This is so much more entertaining than canon
Rairi Valelira chapter 40 . 11/5/2020
Kids use toilet humor and you fear using urine pranks in t rated fanfic, yet you describe violent maulings and such. Get you priorities straight. This would have lost t rating when tails and limbs were ripped off or when faces were bloodied and scarred due to violence.
A balloon of urine is just childish and a little gross humor in comparison to what is in this fanfic.
Rairi Valelira chapter 38 . 11/5/2020
Lmao
Rairi Valelira chapter 36 . 11/5/2020
Being punished for saving people is fucked up. Sure way to ruin any sort or friendship and turn people dark in a jiffy if risking their life to save people is met with punishment and harsh words. I just lost respect for the retarded hinata character in this fanfic.
Rairi Valelira chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
Heck... just heck
samaritan17 chapter 18 . 12/6/2019
You definitely are not the best at writing fight scenes. Your strength from what I can tell is writing fluff. The fighting in this chapter was super rushed and not at all well described.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 41 . 3/27/2019
This was so cute! Very interesting take on the Kyuubi and the Naruto antagonists all together :) Can't wait to read the sequel!
Rileyyheartt chapter 41 . 2/14/2019
I’m very glad I read this fic. Your writing has improved a lot in comparison to the last one I read. I love this concept and the story is great. I’m trying to figure out how some of the things that happen in the story would logically happen. But I’m not taking that into account over all because that’s just my personal preference when reading Naruto fic’s. I like to read/write things that could happen based on the “fictional facts”, I suppose you would call it, of the worlds or ideas involved. It’s primarily why I don’t read AU’s. Especially modern IRL AU’s.

I’m heading to read the sequel now.
I’m super excited.
Fanfic9000 chapter 3 . 12/14/2018
I will honestly admit I was mentally chanting make tsunade regret it, with pranks galore
Monster King chapter 41 . 11/15/2018
Great job I enjoyed it a lot
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 41 . 7/10/2018
Just finished reading it. It was a good one. Considering the time when this fic was finished, I must say you did a Damn good job brown phantom;-)
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »