Reviews for Naruto's Kit
Mr. Hide chapter 41 . 7/10
Just finished reading it. It was a good one. Considering the time when this fic was finished, I must say you did a Damn good job brown phantom;-)
sagarkmr108 chapter 41 . 3/15
you did a very splendid work. I am motivated that naruto actually reflected on hinata it up
Will look for the sequel
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 41 . 1/2
I just finished reading this story and I really enjoyed it. I also have to say that I also agree with to many things you’ve said in the author notes you have. Sucks that they dragged it out with them finally dating then getting married and I’m glad to see stories like these around before the series was even close to being over with them dating and getting married.

Thanks for writing this and I’ll read the other naruhina stories you might have if I haven’t alread.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Naruto coming back to Hinata after Pein’s attack and acting on what she said, that’s should’ve been what happened in canon
Damon Fyrian chapter 39 . 11/13/2017
FYI, Tsunade is a Senju. The Uzumaki are direct descendants of the Senju. So they actually are canonically related, even if it's a very distant relation.
Damon Fyrian chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
Um... The Shichibi DOES have seven. The other 6 are attached to it's wings.
juubinaru chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
tsunade and naruto are related do to tsunade's grandmother being a uzumaki
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
You’re not very good at fight scenes, as you more told us what happened, instead of showing us.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 13 . 10/21/2017
Please stop with the text talk, through is spelled t-h-r-o-u-g-h, not thru.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 23 . 7/20/2017
SPLINTER~DSASUKE! I'M DYING HERE! LOL!
Vulcran Stormblade chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
WHO PUT THESE ONIONS BY ME?
DYnoJackal19 chapter 23 . 1/4/2017
Heh heh heh ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zanpaku chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
But Sasuke does have an allergy, an allergy to fan girls. The syptoms include: emotism
StarryClouds chapter 1 . 12/12/2016