Reviews for Naruto's Kit
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Tsunade? She told you. :)
Ok, so Kyuubi no Kitsune starts new over with the still the possibility to regain her old memories, depending on which Amnesia type. That can get real funny.
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Well, what could possibly go wrong? :XD *taken from: "Famous last words"*
I confess i'm somewhat curious how Sakura will take this...
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Uhm, moving on. I just remembered Sayuri from Naruto Genkyouien, so i'm kinda interested how this will turn out.
Plus: Genderbender thy name is Kyuubi. :)
Wintress chapter 41 . 7/7/2012
Wintress chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I keep forgetting to review because your story is so good ;3 -FAVE'D-
Damn boy 77 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
I love this chapter it's so damn funny all I got to say is . . . DAMN! . . . I loved the pink panther joke I was dying ha ha ha *couph* ahemph sorry about that but I just cant help myself your to damn funny
KaKashiisWifey chapter 39 . 6/21/2012
hmm...good theory but technically itachi wasnt fully like that... he was on a never-ending mission for konoha, so to speak. and when resurected, he SAVED THE WORLD!...but he's the only one so tsunade is still right lol
KaKashiisWifey chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
lmao over sized wallet!..RICH!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 33 . 6/21/2012
soo...no1 has any remorse or mourning for sai besides oh crap!...they dont even say his name...that pale guy? i mean...i didnt really like sai either but still, he was there long enough to be missed slightly...geez! (btw, this isnt a flame i was just ranting lol)
KaKashiisWifey chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
awww poor sai...i would have rathered sakura taking the hit
Raddok chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Regardless of whether or not this is 2 years old, I shall review it anyways. It's rare I find a fanfic that can keep me interested past chapter 1, and I intend to capitalize on this event.

Because I'm a critic in this field of interest, I'm going to start by pointing out the flaws that are gnawing at me the most.

*Thru ! through... that is to say, you consistently misspelled 'through' with a rather common text-speak alternative. Chopping up words in good writing takes away from the quality.

*'Like a microwave' is quite possibly one of the worst comparisons you could have used. Not for any other reason besides it is so out-of-universe that it actually broke the trance your story had over me up to that point. When that happens, it's not a good thing; it harms that 'I'm into it' feeling. Try to stick to comparisons that make sense for that time period. Microwaves haven't been invented.

Besides all the negativity, it's a very nice little piece of work. Above average grammar (at least, compared to how most people seem to hastily ram a bunch of words together and call it a 'story' on these user-driven sites), very readable, doesn't drag on to unnecessary lengths, descriptive enough that I can see what you're saying while having some fun with my imagination, and your fight scenes don't suck (that's saying something).

All in all, I like it. I shall keep reading. I hope you get to read this, yourself.
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I recommend a beta. I know, I know, this story's been out for two years, and you've probably heard it all before.

I've still got to say it. You've got imagination, drive, and a good story-telling voice. All you need in my opinion is mechanics work. I would point out that it's not just spelling or grammar, but also your syntax in the longer paragraphs of this first chapter that need reviewing.

It's not bad writing, per se, but more awkward and out-of-joint. An easily fixed problem, but one that does detract from your story.

Additional problems with grammar and spelling exist (thru instead of through, using too many comparative adjectives (roughly the size of a microwave at least), Hinata having "got her byakugan active," and so on), and again, while these aren't deal-breakers or atrocious in any way, they do take away from your story.

Otherwise I like it so far. props.
Qaletaqa chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
That sexy jutsu part had me rolling.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 41 . 4/8/2012
I am so glad I read this.

I read the second one first, And could not find this one at the time. But I am glad I found it now.

good job
Toby860 chapter 41 . 3/3/2012
omg i love it. great job on the story line with the plot base. I cannot wait to see what yoou have in store for me now. i will now go read your sequel.

994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »