Reviews for Naruto's Kit
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
So we got a Hinata-esq Inuzuka with a fox-demon companion which might have a powerup around the bend due the realtionship with the Kyuubi. Throw in some prank training and Konoha won't know what hit it.
Cemalidor chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Ok, so some more fox demon around with seemingly a connection. That 'does a husband stink' was maybe a low blow, but still priceless. :D
Cemalidor chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Nice written, only the 'demon-fox confrontation' seemed a lil off to me. I'd expect some more reaction, if there was Kyuubi around the people would like to see the ninja to put some more work in it instead 'i scared it away with my snakes'. Just my two cent.
Cemalidor chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Prankster-Kyuubi on the loose, this can't be good for Hiashis health...
Meeting Konohamaru and team went like to be expected i'd say, nicely written.
Cemalidor chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Ok, Kyuubi wielding differnt types of the Rasengan would be... spectacular. And thinking the lines she declared to make Hokage... o_O
Cemalidor chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
What would be interesting to know is how the chakra reserves got divided as Akane split from Naruto. Both got the full level as Naruto had with the Kyuubi indise him? Got the power level halfed?
Regarding her knowing the Shadow clones there goes her cover, at least for all who are decent shinobi. :)
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
*GROAN* It had to be THAT jutsu, hadn't it? :XD
Ok, Gai frightening the mighty Kyuubi is a picture to behold, there's still hope she wasn't injured to deeply mental spoken.
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Ok, if Akane now founds a liking in Dango we will have a constant battlefield. :)
Nice going from Tsunade to 'persuade' Hinata, a proper Hokage knows which buttons to press. :XD
Regarding a kitsune version of the Inuzuka clan... well, i'm not that familiar with the Narutoverse to know if there are so much more clans with that speciality, but somehow i don't see too many people buying it. But i can be wrong. :)
To socialize her, bring her together Konohamaru plus team and Hanabi. One might not recognize Konoha afterwards, but it should be fun. At least for some...
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Tsunade? She told you. :)
Ok, so Kyuubi no Kitsune starts new over with the still the possibility to regain her old memories, depending on which Amnesia type. That can get real funny.
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Well, what could possibly go wrong? :XD *taken from: "Famous last words"*
I confess i'm somewhat curious how Sakura will take this...
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
KYUUBI-CHAN!
Uhm, moving on. I just remembered Sayuri from Naruto Genkyouien, so i'm kinda interested how this will turn out.
Plus: Genderbender thy name is Kyuubi. :)
Wintress chapter 41 . 7/7/2012
AWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Wintress chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I keep forgetting to review because your story is so good ;3 -FAVE'D-
Damn boy 77 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
I love this chapter it's so damn funny all I got to say is . . . DAMN! . . . I loved the pink panther joke I was dying ha ha ha *couph* ahemph sorry about that but I just cant help myself your to damn funny
KaKashiisWifey chapter 39 . 6/21/2012
hmm...good theory but technically itachi wasnt fully like that... he was on a never-ending mission for konoha, so to speak. and when resurected, he SAVED THE WORLD!...but he's the only one so tsunade is still right lol
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »