Reviews for Naruto's Kit
hye1995 chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
I always love reading Fanfiction written before you get certain information

Great story as usual, Brown Phantom
hye1995 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
If i'm not mistaken, then Lee actually has a weapon. A Nunchuck, which he decides not to use most of the time
Jamalymal chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
Whatever happened to ichi... And densue?
Roxas2456 chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
His morning wood is a splinter lmfao I'm don e lol
tom33550 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
super cool dommage pour les fautes d'orthographe
Ace chapter 41 . 2/16/2014
I love the story. Sorry for not stoping and commenting on every chapter. It was too good for me to stop and do so.
a fan of Naruto chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Neji with open chakara gates now that would be scarey
Izzydoda chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Just a note - shouldn't Hinata and Sakura be walking on the surface of the water if they need to move fast?
Other than that good job! Akane is starting to look at Hinata as a role model :)
a fan of naruto chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
Iruka is going to have one tough life as an uncle believe it
a fan of naruto chapter 39 . 12/29/2013
Good story true yo the source material I look forward 2 more from this world oh and thanks 4 the nightmares brought on from keeping the sharigan alive
pikachucat chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
Good ending, glad I skipped all your damn drama though, if I wanted pointless drama I would still be watching Kishi-teme's show. Put warnings or at least categorize your story properly, I wanted humour instead I wound up cracking a tooth in anger!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
You say don't hate me, well sorry but I do right now. Screw your damn drama!
Lionheart chapter 41 . 10/22/2013
xD Poor Iruka
Walk The Max Planck chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
First of all, I've enjoyed this story in general, but I'm leaving this review for a specific reason.

I've really enjoyed your "I don't own Naruto. But if I did, ..." disclaimers at the beginning of your posts, and for the most part I agree with all of them, or at least think they would be interesting to see. I particularly found the one from this chapter funny, because it turns out that it's true.

"But if I did, Tsunade and Naruto would be related in some way."
Two of Tsunade's grandparents were Hashirama Senju and his wife Mito Uzumaki. Everyone within a clan is related in some way, so we know that Naruto is related to Mito, and thus Tsunade. Heck, Mito could have been Naruto's great great grand aunt (sister to one of his great great grandparents).

Interestingly, this means that Naruto is related by marriage to the first and second Hokages. Add onto this the fact that the third was like an adoptive grandfather, the fourth being his father, and the fifth being both like an adoptive grandmother and a distant blood relative, and he's actually at least somewhat related to every single previous Hokage, with four of those being by blood or marriage.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »