Reviews for Naruto's Kit
Lionheart chapter 41 . 10/22/2013
xD Poor Iruka
Walk The Max Planck chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
First of all, I've enjoyed this story in general, but I'm leaving this review for a specific reason.

I've really enjoyed your "I don't own Naruto. But if I did, ..." disclaimers at the beginning of your posts, and for the most part I agree with all of them, or at least think they would be interesting to see. I particularly found the one from this chapter funny, because it turns out that it's true.

"But if I did, Tsunade and Naruto would be related in some way."
Two of Tsunade's grandparents were Hashirama Senju and his wife Mito Uzumaki. Everyone within a clan is related in some way, so we know that Naruto is related to Mito, and thus Tsunade. Heck, Mito could have been Naruto's great great grand aunt (sister to one of his great great grandparents).

Interestingly, this means that Naruto is related by marriage to the first and second Hokages. Add onto this the fact that the third was like an adoptive grandfather, the fourth being his father, and the fifth being both like an adoptive grandmother and a distant blood relative, and he's actually at least somewhat related to every single previous Hokage, with four of those being by blood or marriage.
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
Great story, i read it all in 1 day. Some reason i couldnt stop reading
Guest chapter 41 . 8/26/2013
what a great fic rate it a 10
GoalieFreak365 chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
Great Story. Your humor knows no bounds.
satomika chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
i love it!

i hope there's more fics like this... :D
palmz chapter 41 . 7/17/2013
sweet story
palmz chapter 36 . 7/17/2013
I really love when authors put jokes/ humor in story's you do it better then most
palmz chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
she is the 9 tails and you showed that she is more than willing to rip body parts off well tails this will be good... tailless fox's
palmz chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
haha love what authors do with the guy jutsu's
palmz chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I really hoping you named her after his mom both start with K
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
A good book that is already published that the name could be changed is "All Night Long" published by Aphrodisia Company. It could very easily be one of Jiraya's
SD chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
OMG! That was Hilarious! I just about made myself sick laughing. Shukaku controlled himself real well considering. Gotta love Yoshino!
Jostanos chapter 41 . 5/27/2013
Jostanos chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
How do you do it?

I am laughing so hard right now that I may have to dash to the toilet!

Matsuo: TMI, Jostanos-sama.