Reviews for Naruto's Kit
JayceeRising chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
*sighs* I just love Akane-chan! Especially when she called Ino 'pig-san' and Sakura 'Forehead-san' and 'Such-san'.
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Akane is so precious
x Wacky Fairyx chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Wow, this is a really good story. I love it!

I think that Akane should have a crush on someone, kinda like naruto had a crush on Sakura to start of with. She should really like him but he likes someone else, or something like that.

Maybe Akane could met Izumo and Kotetsu, and Akane could get kotetsu to remove the bandage from his nose.

Please update soon
IcemanXXV chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
When it comes to a potential mother, we have to remember that Naruto promised to help Shion continue the priestess leadership of demon country, so he may have a daughter or son out of shion.
Baughn chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
To get the formalities out of the way - yes, I like this, want you to write more, etc.

To the point, then. I feel it's too early for a crush or rival; Akane doesn't have enough of an established personality of her own, yet. She's a young girl, and needs time to be just a - girl.

..talk about playing with fire. What the hokage is doing might make sense in a "don't sadden adoptive son" sort of way, but as the leader of a band of mercenaries - she probably should want to have her killed while he has the opportunity. Or, if she's amibitious, try to make a weapon out of her - in that case the story might proceed as shown, except that her motivations would be rather different.

People seem to keep forgetting that Konoha is a *ninja* village, and ninjas were not nice or honorable people. Oh well...
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
This kid can be soo good or bad depending on how things go. Nice work on that so far.

As to your questions

Should Akane have a crush? A rival? If so, who and why? It's OK to suggest OCs too. I do think she should have a rival. If Hinita's sister is in the same class as her it could work well since they may even see it just to get time with Hinita.

Should Hinata have competition for the role of mom? If yes, who and why? Yes. Have Suzunie (5th assitent) competeing for the mom role but not for the wife role. It could light a fire under Hinita to work for both.

Who else should Akane have to meet later on? I want to see her meet Anko and (head of interigation). I think they could all play off eachother and be very funny.
Alex345 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I suggest if Akane goes fox in the middle of the village that Anko saves her and gets dubbed Aunty Anko. I can so see Akane wearing a more modest version of Anko's typical outfit. Sakura needs a face clawing! And Hinata should have no rivals that Akane considers good possible mothers.
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
i love it
P5yCH0 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Because you asked:

If she will have some crush, then maybe Konohamaru - since he's younger Naruto - on the other hand it might make her feel like she's attracted to her father... Don't really like OCs.

As for competition: If you decide to do it for some weird reason (like - more chappies :P ) Sakura could work, especially if Naruto again will run after her like some puppy.
sketchfan chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
no to the competition thing,hinata only by a landslide..have akane meet anko...and yes on the crush and rival(but more a friendly rivalry)...you could use my ocs if you'd like
PaulRap Raptor chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Keep up the good work.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Keep up the good work.
Maloran chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
So you're basically doing a version of Goku's 'Pat-Pat test' from Dragon Ball, where, instead of having Akane checking to see if someone is a boy or girl, she asks if they like smut or not. I see many face-faults in the future.
Narnia-Moons chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
I don't know I think the story was good but for the crush/rival I was thinking how about a freind from the Inuzuka clan that just happens to have a fox kit that follows her around though no one knows its a demon fox kit whos nmother died defending the inuzuka clan from her elder sister the kyyubi. I think it would be cool for the Kyyubi's best freind to have bonded with her niece dont you.

Name:Silvia Inuzuka

ender:Female

Age:8

Partner/s:Mino and Sassha

How she meets Akane: They met at the park when Sassha ran into Akane and they made fast freinds. Silvia came into the picture when she went looking for Sassha. The two girls made freinds and became irsepiable. The only thing she smells off Akane is fox so she just thinks shes from a clan that partners with foxes like she is one from dogs.

Apperence:She has long black hair that she ties in a ponytail. She wears a outfit that is black with ice blue swirls around her shoulders. [If you have ever watched inuyasha it looks like Sesshomaru's] She wears the tradinatiol MALE kimono and hatake instide of just the kimono dress. she wears black boots with a single ice blue swirl on each foot. The obi is ice blue.

History:[you can work with this exept for how she met Akane and how the fox demon kit bound itself to her please dont change that]

Other: She speiclixes in sword fights so she has a black sword with a blue kitsune on it named Kitsune.

Sword:Kitsune

Attacks:Kitsune Barrage [a strong attack that draws charkra from the user creating foxes/how many depends on the amount of chakra/ to aid in battle. Kitsune Flame/frost/boulder/draft/pool/light/shadow [a attack that uses the element it is called for [each / means a new element to harm the enemy the higher level the user the stronger the attack.] /you can create more if you want/

Element:

ain:Ice

Sub:Fire

Mini:light/shadow

micro:air/water/earth

Partners: Sasha is the fox while mino is the dog

I hope thats everything but if you don't want to use her thats alright
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »