Reviews for Sonic, Shadow & Silver, Suite Life in the House
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Shadow is a good friend to me. But you don't have any questions about this stuff for you. Shadow and sonic and silver meet up for the very first time in history that I might be interested about.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
SILVER WAS DRAKE SONIC WAS JOSH CAN'T THE AUTHOR OF THEIR OWN FRICKEN STORY GET IT RIGHT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!
AngelvLuna chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like it. u are so good making funny conversation in your stories. I love it.
Roxanna123 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Cool stories! Please continue!
Cookies chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
LOL! That was so sweet! I almost cried! Amy's hugs are deathlocks! Yayies! Smudgeies! YAYZ!
hyhghbgh chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
This is just like drake and josh
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
What took ya so long? That was awesome! Please stick around here!

-A.U. '05 (if you don't remember)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Jaja, excelente historia. Me recuerda mucho a un capitulo de una serie en Nick, llamada Drake y Josh.

Seguir escribiendo, es un gran escritora.

Muchos saludos.

/Kira/
HIJAMIYA chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Nice Beginning!~

I like these 3 Hedgehogs as well~
Tinari-Tintinngeeeng chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
wow! I like it! oh yes, this is one of my fav stories and i'm guessing the girl is Rouge. Oh sorry for my bad English, since I'm Indonesian.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Very ammusing story. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Also, i'm guessing the girl is Rouge...
veronicathedarkandannoying chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
i think its really cute, but i also dont think that shadow is cheating on maria. he freakin cried for YEARS after she was shot, and now hes gunna cheat? no way if he had to i think he would have broken up with her first then cried cuz she was gone then get hooked up with her the other 2 are so stupid! i bet you he had petals on him cuz he was harrassin a flower dude then the flowers that he was gunna give maria or whatever got all over. i mean silver never said that he smelled like another woman when he got home at like 12:00.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I LOVE IT! Where were ya? I was hoping that I can see you update another fic. I hope that I can see more, especially with 'Every Tear, Every Moment.' Please post more!

-A.U. '05

P.S.: My deviantART name is CGIteen18. Look for me there.
K. Fang-sama chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
u so got tht from Drake and Josh, but it was still somewhat funny...update soon...
SHADOW 12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010