Reviews for Truth Or Dare TMM Style
Lolly chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Cool can I be on I have black wavy hair with the ends dyed pink and bat wings a black and pink striped shirt with a black skirt and white flats when I'm really mad my eyes turn blood red and I love to glomp kisshu.

ichigo:kiss kisshu then throw a strawberry pie in his face

ryou:kiss lettuce

pai:kill ryou for kissing lettuce

mint:throw a rock at zakuro and blame it on ... Berri!(srry I justfeel like doing that)

zakuro:punch berri for throwing a rock at you!(even though it was really mint)

update soon!
lettucemid chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Cool story! Why is it always Ryou that gets tortured? If that's the case I want...Pai to beat up Ryou. that's all.

see ya :)
DarkAngel21 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Oh wow i put my name in wrong well that's upseting anyway mine is the one put in by Dark It was supposed to be Dark_Angel_21
Dark chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Bwahahaha that was flippin hilarious I loved the seven minutes in heaven bit! Pure genious!
The Black Wizard Zeref chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
one THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING PART WOLF! look at me I'm three quarters of a wolf and I don't do this wolf's and dogs seem the same but aren't people get that into your head.

two. I like your story but your treating one of my own like a common house pet thats gotta stop.

three. can you put the characters of wolf's rain in the story to.

four. make zakuro and kish make out there my fav couple.
Kouma the AQH chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I've got a dare! *ish devious*

Kishu: Go with Ichigo to her house and spend the night... *dun dun dun*

Minto: Preform ballet for everyone

Lettuce (she IS here, right?): Prank call somebody.

Purin: Make out w/ Taruto/Tart

Jane: Go break Masaya's heart by flirting with him and then breaking up.

Hmm, hope those are good
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Mint: did you try to sneak a peak under Zakuro's swimming suit while she wasn't looking on your date?
SparkSparta chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I made out with a vampire? O.o Anyways, dares!

Ryou: DIE! You shall drown! XD

Tart: If you steal Saba-san's sugar stash, you hsall be tomented and die by he hands. XP

Shiku: Kiss Touki! XD
Saba's Reflection chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Retasu: Drag Ryou into the deepest parts of the ocean and call to your sunameri friends to seize of him.
Leigh-Leigh chapter 3 . 10/3/2009

Ryou: STAY AWAY FROM TOUKI, DAMN IT! Now you must fight a huge Dragon, only using a piece of Pie to defend yourself. And not Pai the alien. P-I-E the food!

Touki: Call the police and tell them that Shirogane has sexually harassed you

Jane: After Ryou has been killed and then revived, and then put in jail, go to the jail and use your power to make sure he is in extreme pain

Kisshu, Pai, and Tart: You three must be locked in a room for...about 12 hours and you have to watch all three the Lord of the Rings movies..the extended verisons! In a row, no bathroom breaks or food breaks

Touki: Can You bring in Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings? I love him! *glares at Jun-baka* Google him if you do not know who he is! And make myself, Pudding, Ichigo, Taruto, Kisshu, Zakuro, Minto, Keiichiro, and whoever else you want, Hobbits! Make us Hobbits!

Jun: Dawn is beautiful? *glare* You like her more then me! *sob* Oh... you will pay... *hugs Frodo*

Hareta: Imouto-chan! Why are you planning on taking over the world?

People that have been turned into Hobbits: Isn't being a Hobbit great!

Pai: Why doesn't you like being called an Elf? Elves are greta! Well... the ones in Lord of the Rings are!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
LOL! That was all hilarious!

My favourite parts:

That was hilarious! XD

Also comedy gold! Elfen Alien... I'll just remember that anytime things get bad... elfen... Pai... hahahaha...

Bye Oneechan!

KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Jazz-oneechan? Can I be in this story with you, Sky-san and Saba-san? As myself, Izzy. :)

It's really funny so far, let me continue reading!

SparkSparta chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Oh dear Lord, Twilight. -.-' Great.. anyways, dares again!

Pai: Kiss Retasu, with TONGUE! XD

Zakuro: Kiss Mint! XD
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
this was a great chapter, and I dare...Mint to go on a date with Zakuro wearing swimsuits. XD
ZakuMint 4Ever chapter 2 . 8/29/2009