Reviews for Two Roses
Anon chapter 1 . 11/7
This fic is my favorite ss/hg fic your writing is beautiful and story was original thanks for writing.
BookJacket chapter 39 . 2/17
Realmente espero que no sea el final...(disculpa que no haya escrito en inglés, pero no sé me da muy bien), pero sí lo es, fue bastante bueno, me quedé con ganas del epílogo... ojalá puedas leer este comentario
Tess chapter 39 . 6/11/2018
I'm so sad that you havnt continued writing this. I have never been so caught up by a fan fic. I have cried rivers and smiled like a crazy woman! Such an incredible story!
milutave chapter 39 . 5/7/2018
Maybe someone should finish that amazing story after 7 years of waiting?
Guest chapter 39 . 1/11/2018
Please update... I really want a happy ending
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 39 . 8/2/2017
Please update! I would love to finish reading this story!
LovingYou2 chapter 39 . 2/19/2017
Well this was good while it lasted...
quincybones chapter 39 . 8/27/2016
Please please please continue this story it is one of my favorites so far
JoeyJonnyJoe chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
A lot of this story is really interesting to read, but a lot of it is just strange. Giselle and Severus wanting to convince Hermione that he's still in love with her and yet they are constantly holding hands? Severus is a master Legilimens and he didn't do that to either Ron or Hermione when he found them? Severus sent Hermione out of his life without a conversation, but gets irritated that she won't believe him that he doesn't still feel for Giselle when Giselle is all over him all the time. None of the characters make sense and the story is starting to seem like a just a mess.
wine witch chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
Unfortunately for me this is a most unpleasant story. The characters especially of Hermione and also of Harry and Ron are changed beyond recognition. So I will stop reading here, sorry.
Hada chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
Well, hello:D
I don't know where to start...
Well, I read your story about a year ago, but it was translated in spanish and it only had like eleven chapters, and I really really, I mean really, liked it so I tought that maybe I could search it and I did, so when I found it I tried to read it in it's original language, and since my mother language isn't English, it's Spanish, I had a bit of a trouble, so I left it aside.
About half a year ago I started to read stories in English, because I took some English classes, and decided to give it a try, yestday I was looking into my favorite stories and I found yours, so I said to myself, why not?, and I started to read it all over again, and this time was better, to make the long story short, I love your story, and I'm begging you, could you please please pleeease continue it? I know there has been like 3 years since the last update, and maybe it's too late, but, hey, I had to try.
So...yes...I really liked your story, and I'd be really happy if you could continue it

And I think that's all, so, I hope you are ok and all.

Pd: Sorry if there's any misspelled word or something like that️.

Again, I loved your story, hope you continue it, if not, there's no problem
kcegolf104 chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
I have never written a review for a story before, but your story has truly touched my heart. It is so incredibly sad and heartbreakingly beautiful. I sincerely hope you don't abandon it. I know it's been over three years now, but there are so many people who are awaiting your return to this story. It's simply too beautiful to be left incomplete. I hope you return soon! xo
chyaraskiss chapter 39 . 7/28/2014
I do miss your writing
Pau-0803 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Wow, almost 3 years since the last update. I just hope you're ok and to post sometime, when you feel like finishing this one and continuing your others fics.
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 39 . 4/13/2014
Please, for the love of all that is magical...Continue This Story!
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »