Reviews for Red Rain
Galynsolo chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I find myself falling more and more in love with this every chapter i read. Nick is one of my favorite characters and I love 'family' stories and this is one with a really good plot to it. I am anxious to read more. Good luck!
anon chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
love this story - can't wait for you to update. like a previous reviewer said, it's hard to find quality nick stories lately, and i'm really enjoying this one.
Praetor Corvinus chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Nice story. I really liked the dual storyline of personal issues with Libby and professional issues with the Dallas case. Big plus with including Sofia. I love that woman.

Great story. Guess I'll have to read the next one. :)
Mma63 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Sorry for late review. Glad you updated. I'm Nick fan and haven't found many fics that appraised me lately, yours is one wich I'm following. I know something bad happened to her but wasn't expecting pregnancy after been raped. Anyway Let's see what will you come with after that. Looking forward to a fast update, ok?
Daisyangel chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I love this story so far. I read it all in one sitting. I can't wait for more chapters!
az26 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
The story just keeps getting better, the plot thickens, can't wait to see where you take us next. Good writing, please give us more.

Take Care,

Kelli
Mma63 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I'm glad you finaly updated. It's getting better and I'm starting to feel concerned over Nick's safe, you know this kind of feeling... I like to see Nick and Sara working close together and how they look after each other. They shared that chemistry in Gum Drops, by the way ne of my favorite episodes. Hope you have time to update sooner this time. Keep coming.
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I like it great start keep it up! I have always liked Nicky with kids.
az26 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to reading more, and have added it to my alert list.

I can't wait to find out what happened in Dallas and what will happen in Vegas. You're doing a great job of keeping us guessing...good writing.

Hope to read more soon. Kell :-)
Mma63 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I'm getting more interested at each chapter and got a feeling this investigation won't be exactly harmless to Nick. Do you know when the hair on the neck get stiffed? Libby's it's a nice character, not a regular upset teenager instead smart enough to observe people and talk in wrong moments. She knows the investigation is related to Nick's departure from Texas and I'm sure she'll try to get more information from him. Great chapter, really enjoyed. Update as soon you can.
Mma63 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
First chapter was interesting and the dream disturbing. Finally after one and half month you updated.(good I've got your story on email alert!) And I can say was a very good chapter, well written. I like how you balanced the characters and kept Nick ahead of others in the scene. Read him wearing the rust-coloured shirt was indeed kind of weird and let me more curious about what's behind all of it. Hope you could update hurry this time because keep a regular pace with short breaks is the best way to hook your readers interested. Keep coming.
ctess chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Love the intereaction between Nick and Libby.

The case sounds interesting, can't wait to see what you've go in store for us.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Definitely I'm going to follow. Nick has been my fav for 9 years. It's hard to find stories with him (only slash which are not my first option). Please keep coming.
az26 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
The story sounds interesting so far, I look forward to more.

Take Care,

Kell
ctess chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I hope you plan on continuing this story. So far, I like what I read.