Reviews for Unexpected
BlossomChild chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Hi will you update soon I just read your story and it's sparked my interest

AutobotGuy710 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
This is a great story so far! Wow! I see that you're still working on it based on your profile, so I will be putting this on alert. It's just so good I am dying for more, and hope to see more soon! :)
VKMP chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
This story is interesting. You should consider continuing it.
Alathea2 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This one has been precious. I know it's been almost forever, but if you are still around, I hope you will consider continuing this one.
Rebel in Red chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Amazing story! Watch your grammar, sometimes it's a little off, but still a wonderful story. Please continue!
DragonCrystal chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Please continue this one, I have an idea of where it is leading, however I would really like to see more. OP is so cute as a sparkling.
AlexisOptimus chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Amazing. This is wonderful. Please update soon!
hummergrey chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I like how you had Ironhide working his way through being a guardian. Not the brutish war happy figure he is often portrayed but an intelligent caring individual who is better suited for fighting but capable of more. He is a weapon's specialist and that takes skill. So does writing a good fic. Thanks for this.
hummergrey chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Writing does get easier the more you do it but never truly easy. It takes effort and reviews are our way of saying thank you for it.

Optimus huh? I see you are following more the comic line version than the original G1 cartoon but it works. And how you protray Ironhide is great. Not dumb or only cannon happy but a warrior mindset even a sparkling can recognize and bond with.
hummergrey chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love it. Big bad Ironhide on a dig and finds a sparkling and is basically clueless. Even his spark can be touched by a trusting little guy. Thanks for posting this. Looks to be good. Moving to next chapter.
thedinoknowsall chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Oh, little Optimus, you are too cute for words... Keep going! Want more adorable Opt!
Hemlock Dalise chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Oh wow! Two updates at once!

I love this story, it's one of my absolute favourites, and I loved finally finding out some of Optimus's origins - but may I suggest a beta reader on these last two chapters? Everything is grammatically correct and spelt right, but there are a few cases of "right idea, wrong word".

Case in point - Ch. 6 P.11 "an exacerbated rush of heated air" should probably be 'exasperated'.

Sorry, English student. It's easy enough to understand what you meant to write, it just bugs me.

Thanks for an unexpected update.

~HD
Optimus Bob chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
oh oh! only just noticed this chapter too. Excellent update. Looking forward to seeing Optimus growing up and being tutored. Should be interesting.!
Optimus Bob chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Oh yay an update! I like the growing affection Ironhide has for little Optimus I am looking forward to seeing what other challenges the powers that be throw at him when Optimus's ancestry is learnt.
thedinoknowsall chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
XD I love this story. Optimus as a sparkling just warms my heart. There are not enough of these kinds of stories out there... Ah, adorable...