Reviews for The Strength Of His Beliefs
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
So sweet love it xx
Jameson Like The Whiskey chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
gah...so fluffy! I haven't read XF fics in ever - this makes me want to go back and watch the show all over again. this was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
What a beautiful story! I am overwhelmed with tender emotion right now!

If only this had happened in the show, that would have been SO romantic. I think Mulder and Scully deserved more scenes like the one you created here. Well done!
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
yeah i know! i definatly couldnt wait that long for ANY episodes!...my favorite is the halloween one where they're in the haunted house with the old man and woman :)
sg1star chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
loved what you have written, seems to fill the gap of scully waking up and mulder giving her her cross back, and him holding her hand while she was a sleep. wonder what you would write for other the moments between scully and mulder...
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Sweet little story, there was so little fluffy in the series
Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Sque! that was lovely, and written very well. thank you!
MHFever chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great job! Like you, I started out watching reruns on TV. Watching the entire series from start to finish and seeing the progression of their relationship is amazing. Make sure you watch both the movies too! But don't wait until you're done. The first movie takes place between seasons 5 & 6.
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yay! Some Mulder/Scully fluff! They were the best couple ever on tv. I find myself able to believe that this could have happened. Great little one shot.