Reviews for Helping Hand
G.l chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very good
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was fun, I always did like Harry :)
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I enjoyed reading this...winced at the 'owies' you gave Mac. Thanks for sharing this.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was great! I was so happy that you included Harry (I love Harry's character).
Loved this line: "You argued right-of-way with a deer. The deer won."
Great story with a nice touch of the supernatural and a pinch of suspense.
Questfan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I've been offsite for way too long but I am having a Macfest since I got the DVD set for Christmas. I had no idea you had written a Macgyver story! This was fabulous in the way you tied in elements of the series while continuing on beyond it. I always loved Harry as a character as he was so crusty and yet such a moosh at the same time. And Hitchhikers was just a bonus. Great job thankyou :-)
Wrangler 2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A good, very well written story. You did an immense job on it!

ANM88
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
The story comes across as the work of a well experienced writer. Great structure, easy to maneuver through tight sentences. Keep up the great work. I also loved the authors note too, btw! :-)
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wait, that was you? Wow!

I'm flattered that you liked my stories! :-)
Teri chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Harry episodes were always my favorite. Nice that Sam could finally met Harry and good to know Harry is still watching over his family. Very nice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Sounds good. Explain that one away, Mac.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I always liked the episodes with Mac's grandpa and including Sam in the story made it that much better. Well done.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It's really good, I was hopeing it would be Harry, but then I caught myself thinking that he died, so I wondered in horror if it could have been Murdoc, but then realized that since the fic is clearly *not* finished, that the answer might come out in the *next* chapter, which you *most definatly* should write. Do you think I dropped enough hints? a *sequel* would be acceptable as well.
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Yeah, angels are among us! I liked that one, thanks for posting it.
Vernie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Loved it!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very nice! Yeah, Harry would show up if Mac needed him - and he probably wouldn't pass up the chance to meet his great-grandson. Thanks for sharing.