Reviews for Helping Hand
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I enjoyed reading this...winced at the 'owies' you gave Mac. Thanks for sharing this.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was great! I was so happy that you included Harry (I love Harry's character).
Loved this line: "You argued right-of-way with a deer. The deer won."
Great story with a nice touch of the supernatural and a pinch of suspense.
Questfan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I've been offsite for way too long but I am having a Macfest since I got the DVD set for Christmas. I had no idea you had written a Macgyver story! This was fabulous in the way you tied in elements of the series while continuing on beyond it. I always loved Harry as a character as he was so crusty and yet such a moosh at the same time. And Hitchhikers was just a bonus. Great job thankyou :-)
Wrangler 2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A good, very well written story. You did an immense job on it!

ANM88
Tamie K chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
The story comes across as the work of a well experienced writer. Great structure, easy to maneuver through tight sentences. Keep up the great work. I also loved the authors note too, btw! :-)
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wait, that was you? Wow!

I'm flattered that you liked my stories! :-)
Teri chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Harry episodes were always my favorite. Nice that Sam could finally met Harry and good to know Harry is still watching over his family. Very nice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Sounds good. Explain that one away, Mac.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I always liked the episodes with Mac's grandpa and including Sam in the story made it that much better. Well done.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It's really good, I was hopeing it would be Harry, but then I caught myself thinking that he died, so I wondered in horror if it could have been Murdoc, but then realized that since the fic is clearly *not* finished, that the answer might come out in the *next* chapter, which you *most definatly* should write. Do you think I dropped enough hints? a *sequel* would be acceptable as well.
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Yeah, angels are among us! I liked that one, thanks for posting it.
Vernie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Loved it!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very nice! Yeah, Harry would show up if Mac needed him - and he probably wouldn't pass up the chance to meet his great-grandson. Thanks for sharing.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Hey Susan,

I loved this story. Great use of Harry here. He always did show up when he was most needed. I'm glad you let us know where your stories were. I hope to see the M7 xos soon. JudyL
bandj4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
You got my tick of approval in your author note. Great to see you get pleasure from your writing and share it around. You've got some nice lines here and a strong family tie-in. In your other fics you signal when you change the scene. It might help your reader to put one in between the forest and the hospital to save any confusion especially for a slower reader like me. Thanks for posting.