Reviews for Murder Most Faire
unutterably stupid chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ah ... very nice. Enjoyed this thoroughly. Yep, I'm spending the day quietly reading all your fics ... thanks for the read. Sam is stunning, Teal'c in a floppy cavalier hat is a tremendous mental picture; Jonas is, well, Jonas and Jack with memories is touching and wonderful. The Juggling bit was just perfect.
80sarcades chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Ah, Benson; I remember him well. Nice crossover!
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
A very nice day! Great shout out to the Sentinel; sounds like things aren't going well for the Cascade fans. Great bit about the juggling; Teal'c and Jack got very good at that for sure! Love the touching parts about Jack remembering just how much fun Charlie had; he's dealing with those memories and hopefully they will be more pleasant for Jack to remember in future. Great assassination attempt and love how Jack foiled the attack. Lovely day in general. Thanks for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very fun idea and terrific team fic. They are all enjoying themselves one way or another and Jonas and Teal'c are getting to learn more about Earth. Great descriptions of a Ren Faire and all the stuff that is available. Love the very subtle crossovers; it's a hoot to think of McCleod going to Ren Faires to nit pick the accuracy and great catching up with Harris. Off to read more!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very good. I liked how you wove the various "guest" characters into the story, and you captured the SG1 team quite well.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I have to apologize. I read this story months ago. I liked it, and keep promising myself that I was going to review it.

However, today, I review.

When I first heard that Barney Miller & SG-1 when would be in the same story, I thought that I knew how the story would turn out.

Boy was I wrong.

When I thought that you would zig, you zaged!

Comedy was keep to a minimum, and if the reader was patient, they learned a little/lot about our fav US Air Force Colonel.

Well met!

Regards,

Ra’Ay’Mond.
Crockett Rocket chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A nice little story. Interesting, having Benson as the governor. I also caught the little reference to The Sentinel.