Reviews for Probilicious
abfirechick chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
I think in a way she does and the same probably goes for Tim as well. They really should just get it over with and get together...coffin anyone? Hee Hee!

I do love the two characters always but their interacting with each other is something special.

Nice writing in a way that makes McAbby fans think your taking the LOL!
stareagle chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Great idea and loved the banter in the bull pen. The voice of each character was perfect. Fun to read.
scousemuz1k chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Aw... succession of lovely conversations...the bros, Ziva conjuring up some rather er...astonishing images... Tim and Abby... I love the way she instantly took on board what he said.

Favourite line? 'You giving advice about women. Where do I start? What else would it be?

Very enjoyable, me dear!
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Aw good old Tony standing there listening. I guess he forgave Timmy yay
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
What did they say about Tommy? I love how Tim is freaked about Tommy getting canned when who is he based off is always mean to him. I guess Tim does love Tony
abfirechick chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Yes, that does describe it well. No matter what squabbling they do in the end they are there for each other just as families do.

You manage to capture them that is easy to picture this scene at the end of the one of the actual episodes. Nice work.
stareagle chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Well done. Loved Tony's thought process!
alix33 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
"The moment he'd said it he'd regretted it but the words were out there and there was no way to take them back. He wasn't even sure why he'd said it. Sure things between them had been a little tense lately. All the late nights, cases and too much time spent together were definitely taking a toll on their relationship. A seven year bitch as Ziva had called it. Yet in his gut he knows that that one sentence that has been playing in his mind all day really was a comment too far. "You were funnier when you were fatter." No, he should not have said it and having done so he needs to fix it now." - I am a) a total Tim fan; and b) I was a fat teenager, so the very first second those words came out of DiNozzo's inconsiderate lips I wanted to do something violent to him.

"As he drys his hands he turns back to see his face in the men's room mirror." - "dries his hands".

"Tims ask in exasperation." - Though it would be heaven if Team Gibbs had more than one Tim, I think you meant to write "Tim asks".

Those Nutter Butters Tim likes so much, EW! I say as someone who has loathed, abhorred and detested (it is now a family joke how much both my sister and me loathe it, one of the very few things we have in common. My sister now has it far harder than me as her little toddler LOVES those sarnies (South African English abbreviation for sandwiches) at preschool and then gets to kiss her mom hello with that peanut butter-flavoured little mouth when she is picked up from pre-school) peanut butter since the very first time it was offered to me on a pre-school sandwich. I was three at the time and it is now nearly 38 years later.
binkeybella chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I'm not a big McGee fan, I'm a big Tony fan, but I was really appalled at what Tony said to him, even if it was supposed to be meant as a joke. It was sort of, well, un-Tonyish? He can certainly tease, but he's not normally that rude. It was nice to read an apology for it, and that Tim was willing to accept it. Thanks for writing and posting!
scousemuz1k chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Tough to be a Nutter Butter fan with Tony as a friend. Hard luck, McHealthy... me, I can't stand peanut butter... it glues my back teeth together.

Love 'the DiNozzo exception'...
FWandFS chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Love your ear for dialogue. I could so picture this scene! More, please?

My favorite:

"Maybe I could have that Nutter Butter now?"

"No."

"No?"

"It's not good for you McHealthy."

"Just one."

"No."
FWandFS chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
She puts the knife away. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Well if you and Officer Tommy would like to do something to inspire..." She whips the knife out again. "Just joking. Good night Ziva."

"Good night McGee."

I just discovered your story and have enjoyed each chapter, but this exchange had me laugh out loud!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
And I'm sure that's exactly what would have happened if given half a chance. Thanks, love it!
H. Reilly chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I can agree with McGee. That's the partial reason why I write too. Sometimes I just want to escape from real life and go into a place I totally understand. (that sounded cheesy, but it's true.)
Madances chapter 9 . 11/13/2011