Reviews for This Vicious Game We Play
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love this. This line is going on my profile (with you credited), it's so beautiful: "Teams can be broken up – their team will be broken up, has been broken up - but they will always wear the blood they've spilled, shared, witnessed together like scars under shirts and vicious tattoos torn into their flesh that no one can ever see but those who were there in the beginning."
Switched-to-Silent chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved all of these! :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love them all!
ZiAN chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
To be honest, I'm normally not that into these one-sentence-kinda-things... but I enjoyed this one nevetheless. I'm not exactly sure why, but a lot of those sentences just made me smile and yeah, that's a good thing, isn't it?
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
gosh this is just brilliant! i loved it. My favorites are 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 25, 26, 32, 36, 41, 43, 47, 50. Pretty much all of them but here are the ones that I thought were super worthy and needed to be put into my review _

Touch: 15- McGee is not a touchy feely person; Tony is, and makes it his life goal for all of two weeks to change McGee's mind – until McGee starts touching back and Tony realizes just how bad of an idea work place misbehavior can be, and gee whiz isn't karma a bitch?

Weakness: 16- Gibbs knows his team forward and back – he has to – knows their strengths and knows their weaknesses: Ziva's weakness is in her strength, in not knowing when it's time to give up and McGee's weakness is not knowing how strong he really is; Tony's weakness is Tim.

Sickness: 28- His stomach churns and he excuses himself for some fresh air and a trip to the restroom when McGee comes in smelling like perfume and wearing yesterday's tie.

Smile: 39- McGee has the best smile – it's big and goofy and honest, so when he smiles at Tony, or at one of his jokes or pranks, Tony knows he's really earned it .

Heaven: 44- He thinks he's died and gone to heaven when he opens his eyes and McGee is kneeling above him looking ethereal in the early morning sun, calling his name - Gibbs really gets a kick out of that one; As do McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Palmer and, most unfortunately, Vance.

Sun: 46- Saturday morning the sun peeks through the window and he's still there.

but my all time favorite is:

Hair: 49- It's not the big puppy dog eyes or the 'come hither and fuck me' pout that pushes Tony over the edge, but the mussed up, 'yeah I didn't go home last night and no I don't care who knows,' combed through with an idle hand in the car ride over hair that has him gawking at his desk and making mental notes to a. delete all females from Probie's contact list and b. work to replicate said situation as quickly as possible, in his own bed, under his own circumstances.

-I can just visualize it. and it is hot _

I love how the numbers aren't in any order and it's random to whether the next one will be sweet or bitter. That's another thing I love is that it has it's mixed with good and bad moments, happy and sad, so when you are done reading it you don't feel like throwing up from an overindulgence of corniness! Like I said just brilliant, if I ever need something to just put a smile on my face i'll look up this story again. Definitely going on my favorites!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was so cute. and so sad sometimes. i loved it -
writesstuff chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
aww ] I loved this...the 30th, 36th, 37th, 16th, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 10th, 28th, 29th, and 5th ones are my favourites (I love them all-just those ones in particular x3)

But, BUT...my absolute favourites were the fifth and 36th ones x3

I can't remember which one, but it had me clap my hand together once and say, "Yes! That one is AWESOME!" like it was the most epic novel I've ever read x3 so job well done!

Oh, oh...now I remember, cause I read them all again and did the same thing... x3

It was numbah 42 x3 I absolutely ADORE that one...lol
Captain Vox chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Love. A few I wasn't sure fit just right, but overall perfection if you ask me.
lazy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love em! They were all great, you could see everything as it was happening, but I really liked 25 and 50 :))
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
WOW! That was AMAZING! I almost died a couple different times. WOW!
Z chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I usually dislike these 1-sentence things, but yours is great! I enjoyed it very much.
tutncleo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. Nice clean, percise images w/lots of unspoken emotion. :-)