Reviews for Gratitude
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
as a matter of fact, the PoT survey in your profile makes me laugh uproariously. I had fun trying to do it with characters from as many different mangas as possible... the results were really interesting XD
you know, every now and then, I think, "you know, Atobe and Jirou are actually pretty adorable"... and then I realize how true that is, given the pairing name. hahaha. I'm sorry, this review doesn't even discuss the story yet...
ahaha, I love Jirou's nicknames for everyone. so cute
no, the whole darn fic is so adorable. gaaaah...
but yeah, I do admit that it's intensely sappy. XD
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
nice fic~the omake was really it X3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
CUTE! I really don't understand why you think you're so bad at sap. It's adorable! And not as cliche as more than half the sappy fics you can find on fanfiction. Really, it's very good. :3 I'm glad you were persuaded to write this. :)

Choutarou really gives off that kind of "motherly" vibe- like a master of the household or something. And Yuushi- I was very amused that he was the other person that used the kitchen. Not because it didn't make sense- it did, really- but I guess I just didn't expect it. Hiyoshi was also a good cook in another fic I read- why is it, I wonder, that the second years seem like good cooks? ;;

And... it was nice to have the slight Adorable pair reference in there, although it was VERY slight. It's nice to have those kinds of references in GENERAL. I like when all the pairings are together in a fic. It's really sweet.
avalokannon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You appear to have some trouble with tenses: in many places one would expect the past tense, you have the present. For example:"There was something... off about Choutarou today. He can't put a finger on it..." You're using the past tense in the preceding sentence, which merits its use in the next, so it should be "couldn't" instead of "can't". There several other instances which, while not affecting comprehensibility, are rather odd (and to me, clearly wrong).

"Really, Choutarou was slavering" You really want to use "slaving" here, as in working like a slave; to slaver is to slobber, drool or to fawn.

It is surprising that Ootori would have a smaller jacket. Are you implying that the height of person does not affect the size of their jacket? Besides, as far as I recall, Ootori has _huge_ shoulders and looks _very_ manly (which, of course, makes the shy, frail characterization all wrong, but it's okay since it's so delicious). Why couldn't Shishido have the smaller jacket?

There is one point I'd like to point out from Ootori and Shishido's relationship: why would Shishido lie about not being tired? Couldn't he point out that Ootori is the more tired one and use his authority as his sempai to ban him from doing work?

You played with very cute and delicious themes here. The scene where Shishido refuses to let Choutarou serve him cake is very touching. I love it when he is so considerate to Choutarou. That said, I was expecting a bit cuter ending...

Omake: while Shishido certainly has a good reason to hate the cold, and a fussing Choutarou is a treat in its own right, the ending is just... super lame. Or maybe it's just me, having seen it a gazillion times.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ohh!

This fic is so sweet! :D

I love "Silver Pair"!

Ootori is so cute! :D

Thank you very much for this "delicious" fic!

Good job! Congratulations!

Best wishes,

Luna
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Chountarou in a pink apron absolutly killed me. In a good way of course :) You wrote this so well and no worries, sap is good :D People love sap. And silver Pair sap makes it even better I would think XD Good job!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Unya! This was cute! I love cute things! Silver islike one of the cutest pairings ever, that hint of Adorable was also so adorable! -squeals- Gosh, I love your stories!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, that was sweet and cute. I love the characters interaction with each other, it was perfect, in character and hilarious at times.
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
THE OMAKE IS A PURE WIN!

The omake wasn't there when I read it before!

...Again, I expected a little kiss. But the ending scene was lovely enough to cover it though XD

I don't know if Choutarou is that good in cooking but...

ohwell. The image of Choutarou cooking isn't BAD AT ALL. especially with PINK APRON (nosebleed)

and your Shishido also...

lovely. Oh, Shishido! A pity he's already being with Chouta (I'll say same thing about Choutarou - a pity he's already being with Shishido XDD)

OMG Such a long review. Can't resist it, sorry D: