Reviews for Ring of Memories
Amerkat chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
Awww! *sniffs* That's so sweeet.. aww, that was a real cute fic. . *smiles* Great..
arcee1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Good writing..I like short sweet storys.
Nightfall's Wing not signed in at the moment chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
Well, I'm glad to see someone has thought of the whole Severus/Lily thing-Truth be told, I suspected something like that since book 1. Besides, Snape can be a fairly decent guy...when he wants to be

Good story-I rather liked it. I got a little lost at the end, but I get it. Keep up the good work!
Rellik chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
What a great idea...a ring that makes you live someone elses memory...not just go into it like Harry always does in the books. That's cool. I liked this...you couldn't keep it going could you? Please? Like, I know leaving it there is all very up int he air and yudu, but...I would like to know the story behind "Lily..."

Like is that his own memory, or does the ring make you live different people's memories every time you put it on and he's living one of James's? Damn I wish I'd thought of this. Blast it. Well, please keep it going. I'm going to add you to my favorites so you'd better!

Well, chowder dudey! _
Helen chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Short and sweet. Kinda cool... an interesting speculation on Snape's life...

I like it. Not very long, but interesting.
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Very good story. Well written and well thought out. Well done!
Taran Trickery chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Awesome story! This is SO interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Draco though. Keep it up!