Reviews for Soft
Awe that was cute~
graciehoundmix chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Please add another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This story is very good very nice
lsuren mockingb chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is a really good fanfiction you should right more also if you get tired of coraline fanfictions try mike and zoey from the show total drama all stars and total drama revenge of the island
XxsparkylovexX chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really liked it and this is just to help but sneaked is supposed to be snuck
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very good! There were a few grammar mistakes, but all were sustainable and didn't cause any confusion. Wonderful story! Adorable and fun. :)

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was good!
KidaNoche chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Really? I could tell English wasn't your first language, but you're a pretty eloquent writer. Besides a few grammatical mistakes and such, you're actually better than some English writers I've seen. All you need is a beta; you can find plenty. :) Great story!
CosplayerMew chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Guten Tag!...nah i don't really know german,but your story was really good! and the English wasn't half bad either! -

loved it! xD
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was weet, and I like the Tarzan bit!
Acro chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Kool.

I do have a log in i assure you.

But this was amzing.
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
AWESOME! You did really well! I have a friend who is German! Anyway please write more! This was great! Maybe you should write another chapter to this. :)
PIRATEatNIGHT chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
great story and your english is really good. just some tiny little grammer things.

W- What do you d-do here...?", should be What are you doing here

you invited me for dinner today evening?" should be you invited me for dinner tonight (i think thats what you meant)

“As well did your stupid grimace!” i would probably put it as "so did your stupid grimace"

It was just a stupid grimace, as you told so yourself!” put it as "it was just a stupid grimace, you said so yourself"

determined to think of something else as his warm, strong hands. I think you ment determined to think of something other than his warm, strong hands.

I think there might be more but i can't find them again. But over all it was a really good story. very cute and your english is pretty good. Its just little grammer mistakes but you could get a beta to help with that. keep up the good work!
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Amazing story. You write very well for English being your second language. I had no idea until I read your note at the very end. Keep up the good work!