Reviews for Walls
Victory Is My Name chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Here I am as I told you - "off to read more" I said, remember? Uh, anyways, YusxKei! Interesting.. I've never read one of those before.. But it was nice, and yeah the song fit Yusuke! I LOVE how fanfiction writers go and put song lyrics into their stories to match the situations... I also love it when a character or OC is singing the song. Aaanyways, you've become one of my fav authors haha Love you!
varon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved the Funimation dub best, too _ Lovely take on the ending, and how they would move their relationship forward. *wants to read more fics like this* o Good job!
The One and Only CGK chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was cute, and very fitting to the ending of the Anime. I always love a good Anime, and always hate it when they end. Hence the reason I am usually on this site reading things that might have happened after the stories end :)
DawnRulz chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved it...

It was awesome

The song suits well!
chocolateluvr13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hiya! I was looking for a story and I came across this one, and i'm so glad i did! It was very realistic, everyone was in character, and honestly, that dialouge at the end-Loved it. From 'The three words' to 'one block at a time,' you warmed my heart. I absolutely loved that part, and if the show had another few minutes in it, i wish they could have ended with those lines.

I was a bit iffy with the song in the beginning. At first glance, i didnt think that it would work that well, but after reading this i think that it works perfectly, mostly because of the way you wrote this. You explained the lyrics very well without really repeating yourself or the song. All Time Low is an amazing band, and Walls is one of my favorite songs!

All in all, you did a fantastic job on this and i can't wait to read more of your stuff!
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
love it! good job! :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love that song. I thought the same thing when I was watching the episode over last week. The last episode was perfect and it only sucked because it was the last episode. To this day almost 8 years since I cuaght the first episode on Adult Swim I still love it!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
*fangirls* You make me feel like doing a YuuKei oneshot too! And your writing is pretty good too! I really enjoyed this... Guess my decision to browse stuff til I find proper fanfics was a right one after all... Crappy fics are a dime a dozen, unfortunately.
luvanime2112 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i loved it..Y/K dont get enough love from fans..idk why they fucking kick ass
Back - In - The - Day chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very Good. The song works nicely with the story and the fic itself explained the song so it wasnt akaward :)

I love YK fics so its biased but great job

~ ( The Kris10 ) ~
j.d.y chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i liked it
WistfulSin chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love this. It's very in character for Yusuke I think, and the song fits very well!

I love how you intertwine music into everything you write. I can appreciate it lol. This was very cozy and introspective, which is nice and not something we get from Yusuke too often.