Reviews for Married, With Sex
Jaybird chapter 27 . 2/8
I didn't think I would like this but I ended up really liking it :)
Captain C Word chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
I love this story!
I love You!
I could KISs You!
Then Snape was dying and I LOATHED yOu!
But now I'm back to loving this story!
OmegaKhaos chapter 27 . 9/24/2014
Lovely Story. Thank You!
meg527 chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
This is what my kids call a Smiley Story. I love it! Thank you for this, and for ending it just the way you did.
liljennmartin chapter 27 . 5/6/2014
Great story...I loved reading it! The way you developed the characters & their story was perfect...the Alan Rickman chapter was deliciously cheeky & you were totally devious with the obituary...I loved how you turned it around & ended on a happy note! Definitely adding it to my favorites...I'm glad I discovered it!
Icanbeaduck chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
I loved the banter between them. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
this is really great :) i loved it ! i cried happy tears
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
What a lovely piece! Thanks for writing it.
Triste1 chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Oh, this was a lovely piece. I truly enjoyed a lot. It was nice to be able to read about a leisurely unfolding of Snape and Granger's lives together and their eventual mellowing with age (and still such witty banter with each other). Traditionalists tend to say that a story without conflict is no ctory at all, but honestly, a leisure read of happy times can be appreciated just as much as a thrilling plotline.

I loved the character development. Snape as a dad and husband was awesome. Still snarky at times but far more approachable. I liked that. And the chapter with movies starring Alan Rickman was deliciously tongue in cheek! (And also persuasive considering that I'm hunting down several of those movies to watch.)

Thank you, sincerely, for the good read.
pixiefang15002 chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha quoting 'A Tale of Two Cities' about birth - they certainly are bookworms.
pixiefang15002 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Haaa. I liked that joke.
kelbelz chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
Loved it, funny in all the right places and a small test with the obituaries, very sneaky!
jen chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
brillant
DoraLupinTonks chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
if u have made it hallucinated, i wud ve hunt u down and kill you
hermionefan29 chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
thank you for ending it on a happy note! thank you for a lovely funny and sad but funny story! BRILLIANT STORY!

rating of story: 20 and more! well done!