Reviews for Concern
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You know generally speaking I don't really ship that much of any type of couple or pairing or anything. I'm just not a pairing person. But I just re-read the whole Nora series today and...there are definitely more than a few creepily suggestive remarks on the part of Kazuma, especially after he returns from his training and is older. I can sort of understand an implied ship. And this can just as easily be read without it, so yay.

That said, love it. Always wondered why Nora didn't bother to crush Kazuma with a rock or something after Kazuma passed out when fighting Knell. Or during a few other occasions when he was weaker and vulnerable. Nora talks tough, but I suppose he's alright when push comes to shove.

Many thanks for your fic, it helped me deal with the...rather unsatisfying ending of the canon series. :(

VelkynKarma
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wah, this one was just as good! Once again I feel like you got the characters down just perfectly. I may just have to go and stalk your profile now to see if there's anything else you've written that I would know, heehee XD

I think I liked the last one a bit better, but this one was very good as well. When I read this scene in the manga I wondered what Nora was going to do about poor unconscious Kazuma, but sadly the next chapter didn't tell you anything about that. So now I'll pretend like this happened instead!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
For some reason, I could actually see Kazuma insulting him to the end. Very nice. I'm actually just started reading Nora. I'm waiting for five to come in so I can ready six, seven, and eight. Now off I go to raid your collection of fanfics!
Crimson-Angel's-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
you going to make another chapter? this is really good Fated-Shadows!.
kutoki chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aww this was so sweet! I loved this story! Great job!
Fallen Crystal Moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awe, this was kawaii!

Ayume: It was!
things24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love Kazuma and Nora! Almost like Zoro and Sanji from One Piece. This fits perfectly since it fills the gap between volume 1 and 2.
Shinobi Mi-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh, I enjoyed this very much! I really wanted to read NoraxKazuma fanfiction, but I've only read the first two volumes, so I didn't understand them... ; So thank you for writing this!
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very cute! I liked it!
Risa13Akane chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
of coarse there interestin

their the match made in hell XD

your story is so cute sorta glad that FFs are going up for this pair, lol theres already some pics at deviantart but not enough yet Dx

o.O is there going to be more chps to this story? even not sweet story ;D