Reviews for The New Fight
EffervescentNova chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wrong. This story makes the same mistake every fic about the Yautja makes. You've significantly over estimated their strength and prowess. 20th Century humans have gone hand to hand and survived, or even won against them. Once you get past their active camo, they can be killed swiftly. True they're tougher than humans by a long way. But the Master Chief, a super soldier in 2 tonne powered armour capable of righting military vehicles, would be more than enough to damage them. The Spartan's were going hand to hand against Brutes for christ's sake! It's not just your story, its every fic I've read, always without fail, massively exagerates the Yautja prowess. Making them not only invinciple but infallible as well. It's all just wrong.
axel100 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Um..No. The Forward Unto Dawn was a a purpose built UNSC Charon-class light frigate. It was never a civilian vessel. I realize you need to bridge Halo with Weyland-Yutani but there would be other ways without such a needless retcon that doesn't even make sense.
obscurereader chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm sorry but how exactly is The Flood a lesser threat?

Also, how did Master Chief lose so easily...He's a Spartan trained to fight/kill since he was a child. Not to mention that his strength, reflexes, abilities are boosted to an incredible level, especially with the armor.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Horrible tie in. The Dawn always was a UNSC Frigate. And you don't exactly capture the chiefs character.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Are you going to keep writing more chapters? I'd really like to see some more.
Assassin427 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
brilliant idea for a story. I never considered the chief with predator abilities.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You don't know much about the chief and the other spartans do you?
leonardchurch813 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
THIS...IS...GREAT..THOUGH...THE...PREDATORS...ARENT...REALLY...MEANT...FOR... DECEPTION
leonardchurch813 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
HAAAAA I WAS JUST THINKING HOW THE ARBITER WOULD REACT HAHAHA
orionastro chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
goood story, so far, but its beem quite a while since the last update.
Josef Engle chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Ello'

nice developement and well thought out plot assembly.

I look forward to #8.

J
SpiritWolf21 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Great story hope you update soon
Rhavis chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I suggest a Beta reader... but thats Author preference.

Good story, awesome suspence: makes me want to kill you for the next chapter but then that would be anti productive. And I have a feeling once the plan goes into action everything will degrde into a clusterfuck.
Yereton chapter 6 . 9/16/2010