Reviews for Spark of Another Nature
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I like it.
birdsflyaway chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm secretly hoping you might continue!
solace-23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love it
terri chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This would be so canon if Merlin was a girl, because honestly, they love each other. Great story.
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
very good...made me glue to your one-shot...have you ever written a long shot of Merlin and Arthur (Merlin being a woman)?
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was intense.
and HOT.
and i'm loving it
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I always thought 'two sides of the same coin' sounded too romantic...
Hermitt chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was brilliant! Ha! I loved it and the way you made the allowances for Merlin's female status, yet kept - for the most part - to canon as well. Arthur's POV's were great and honestly did seem true-to-character and Merlin still in breeches and a tunic was great.

Haha. Wanton Arthur is incredibly hot, I must admit.

Great fic; I loved it!

Take care!

_!

Hermitt
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
woot woot!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was very well written. I love the fact that you didn't just rewrite the show with Merlin being a girl, but you gave depth to their development as characters. I would very much like to read more of your works in the same fandom.

Have a wonderful day,

Paralelsky
fae0412 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is fricking amazing! theres so few girl!merlin stories out there and most are very bad. please continue with the entire show!1
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Good story! :)
scrammy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
wow please can you do a follow up it was great :)
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked the story xD sequal plz?
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was excellent! I really wish I could find more Merlin genderbend fics like this. Honestly! I really love that you wrote already-a-girl!Merlin, rather than turns-into-a-girl-awkward!Merlin. It makes things so much more enjoyable. I hope you write more. I would definitely read it.