Reviews for Right Choice
VG LittleBear chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Hi, I enjoyed your look at Jethro and Hollis Mann. He finally said the words, wow.
I like Lani, so I hope she's in the sequel!
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Loved it!:)
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Excellent story!
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Finally, Jethro has come tosee Hollis.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I don't watch NCIS LA so this was a nice intro to those people.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
This is so good. Glad I decided to start with the original story in series.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Not that I thought otherwise, looks like Hollis is going-YEH!
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Interesting conversation between Hollis and Gibbs. Maybe if both had been more open with each other, they could have been together. Think Hollis wanted to marry Jethro, but he was gun-shy and didn't want that conversation...
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
You have Hollis' voice down to a "t". I remember her voice and my mind used it when she was speaking. Great job,
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Like this alot. To begin with I usually ship Zibbs. I was a TIVA along time ago, but that ship sailed for me. I like Hollis alot ( before my Zibbs days). If she had stayed, i most probably would have continued to hope for her and Jethro to be together, and was sorry to see her off the show.

I got a story alert for the 3rd story in this series, and decided to start with the first and read through.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Aww, sweet!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
LOVED the conversation with Vance - and the opening - at OSP! And even better, the opening at OSP was very close to canon, we know now that Agt. Macy left. Very nicely done...and now on to the phone call with Jethro.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Had to read this in order to really enjoy your new one. I haven't been a big fan of Col Mann's, but love your writing and am reluctant to pass up any of your stories. So..chapter 1 and I am enjoying the story.
Fifille chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Oh God, this made me cry (and literature almost NEVER makes me cry). It's so beautiful. It really is the best Mibbs story I've read.
fan chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
thank you for this nice story!

I always liked and admired Hollis and I was sad when she left the show :(
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »