Reviews for Breaking Point
blackhawk68 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Wonderful. Yet again, everyone appears to be very much in character, which is only confirmed by reactions and the brilliant, brilliant detail you write them in.

Favorited.
saturn698 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Hi!

I really really like this fic. I think you described the characters very accurately to the way they were portrayed in the book. Especially Snape. Both Harry and Snape's vulnerabilities were shown in such a subtle, yet tangible way that I feel as though I could imagine every expression and action in my mind.

I really like it!

Oh.. and it was a fitting ending too ) I almost thought it would be too short, but it was perfect!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
nice
youcanreachthestars chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Ahhhh, this is amazing! Will read more a little later, but INCREDIBLE! :D

~youcanreachthestars
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Strange ending, I have to say, but good. Very good.
Cailey chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I liked this story... ;)

I liked the way you had Snape interpret his loyalty and devotion to Lily, It was really touching!

Because I liked it so much, I wanted to give you the big 100th review!

Thanks so much for writing such a great story!
Wishtofly chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Words cannot describe how much I love this right now. Spectacularness.
Foxxy1st chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
*clapping*
jada951 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
it's always a pleasure to find a story that is actually finished!

It may not have concluded quite the way you thought or you may have lost some steam along the way. RL does that to you!

Thanks for the enjoyable read. I look forward to the next chapter of your new story.

mk
jada951 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
hey, when a story is being woven, sometimes it does take on a mind of its own. I like how you described Severus putting his memories away in his mind, almost like a pensieve. Unique.

jada951 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
thank goodness for dreamless sleep potion!
jada951 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
too bad that snape got summoned away at such an awkward time.
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wow. I think this is the first time a chapter 1 brought me to tears.

excellent handle in the characters - and Harry would have to crash at some point. I'm glad he told Snape what he did.
Arianne 888 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Can it be... Is Snape... Growing as a person?... Overcoming his hatred of James? Meanwhile, hell freezes over!

Ok, now serious. That was (seriously) really well done! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Wilmon chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I did enjoy reading your story but, do not like this ending. I feel there should be more.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »