Reviews for Breaking Point
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
wow...wish it had more chapters.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
"You should be glad. It's nearly impossible for you to hate me as much as I hate myself,"

Tears flow in silence, though I rarely cry. I could have faulted the cold outdoors for the cold in the head, but the sun is high, and no wind is near.

I do not ever shout, in most cases I try to keep the tearing words within the walls of my mind, where they can tear nothing apart except, again, for my own heart.

A voice whispered to him, You can save him only by leaving him.

It wouldn't save him. It would only break him once more.

If the spoiled, arrogant brat was really a lonely orphan, who was the contemptuous master of the dark arts?

Agree.

...he was suffering from dementia, as evidenced by his belief in the resurrection of Voldemort.

But the battle has already happened, and the Ministry should have already seen that Voldemort returned, shouldn't it?

You are a beautiful writer, waxing poetic... I would hardly have been able to write so many details.

I am not doing this for you,

Agree. I dislike Dumbledore for meddling, and pretending to know what's the best for everyone.

Thank you, for this solemn story. Good luck.
animarune chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Nooooo! How could you have left it there! It was a good ending but seriously! Ugh your story was very...heart-wrenching, as I commented in my review of your first story. I believe you have the characters down-pat, just to assure you. Snape's apology probably could have gone better, but then, that's Snape for you. I don't know how I came to be so attached to J. 's characters, but the fact remains that I am. Somehow. Fics like these really get my tear-ducts working!

Congradulations on the well-written and ... just plain old LOVELY piece of fiction you have here!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
animarune chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
*sniffs* That was cruel! *rubbs furiously at eyes* Damn, normally angsty stories sometimes manage to get my heart to give painful clenches but this-! You had me in tears! It's only because my parents are in the room with me that I didn't full-out cry! I'm so jealous of your ability to make a reader cry!

...Jeez I'm a wreck...

But I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Breaking Point, no doubt about it!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
Katamabob chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I liked it a lot! It was sweet and well written. I feel that Snape may have been slightly out of character - too reasonable, perhaps xD Also, whatever your opinions on Dumbledore, I don't believe Hermione would have accused him, at that stage, anyway, of using Harry like a pawn. She was more naive than that, I think.

Really liked though. Lovely _

Kate
verjus chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
I really enjoyed your Snape. His character, his inner voice- excellent. I see that you consider the story finished - all right, then I would love to see a sequel :)
GundamPilot03 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
This was really cool. I liked it.
Lottie chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
You write beautifully, it is a shame that this story is finished
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
You know, I have to confess that this story does feel somewhat unfinished. Perhaps after you've finished "Sweet Like a Crow" you could come back to this and post some sort of epilogue? Perhaps after Voldemort's defeat?
blackhawk68 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Wonderful. Yet again, everyone appears to be very much in character, which is only confirmed by reactions and the brilliant, brilliant detail you write them in.

Favorited.
saturn698 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Hi!

I really really like this fic. I think you described the characters very accurately to the way they were portrayed in the book. Especially Snape. Both Harry and Snape's vulnerabilities were shown in such a subtle, yet tangible way that I feel as though I could imagine every expression and action in my mind.

I really like it!

Oh.. and it was a fitting ending too ) I almost thought it would be too short, but it was perfect!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
nice
youcanreachthestars chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Ahhhh, this is amazing! Will read more a little later, but INCREDIBLE! :D

~youcanreachthestars
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Strange ending, I have to say, but good. Very good.
Cailey chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I liked this story... ;)

I liked the way you had Snape interpret his loyalty and devotion to Lily, It was really touching!

Because I liked it so much, I wanted to give you the big 100th review!

Thanks so much for writing such a great story!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »