Reviews for Breaking Point
Wilmon chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I did enjoy reading your story but, do not like this ending. I feel there should be more.
mithrilandtj chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
(The were shoulders limp now, that had been drawn tight as a bow under unthinkable weight;)

'The were shoulders'? What's that line SUPPOSED to be?
Kath the Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Aww, this was very sweet. Poor Harry, I am glad that dear Severus could finally see past his hatred for James and help him. Nice story, I very much enjoyed it!
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Interesting.
Dragon Soarer chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
That was incredibly good, as always! You had me crying again. ( And I'll certainly look forward to that new story of yours!
curlybean chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Well, I guess we couldn't expect much more than that from Snape, could we? He, at least, agreed to talk to Harry. It definitely could have gone much differently.

Again, you nailed Snape's Snape-ishness. He was perfect in this chapter, lol.
curlybean chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Actually, I think your depiction of Voldemort was pretty much perfect. He is such an arrogant, evil man. I'm so glad that Snape is a master Occlumens. Can you even imagine what it would feel like to have Voldemort rifling through your mind? Yuck! It's amazing that Snape is able to succeed with occlumency despite the fact that he was crucioed so horribly.
pohakumama chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I'm enchanted with the lines in the last paragraph of this chapter - his thoughts were a tangled chain and that he turned them over and over. I am enjoying your writing - it is effective in dredging up the emotions that the character is feeling.
curlybean chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
How annoying is that blind allegiance that most wizards show Dumbledore? I'm sure those that really know him understand that he is not without fault. He is definitely a "the ends justifies the means" kind of guy and Harry really is just a pawn in a rather large scheme. I, too, think that Dumbledore does care for Harry, but obviously not enough to keep his well-being in the forefront.

I loved Hermione in this chapter. She can definitely be a force to be reckoned with, can't she? Harry is very lucky to have her as a friend. I'm glad that Harry told her about Snape. She can help him to decipher the mystery behind Severus Snape.

Can't wait to see more Harry/Snape interaction.
curlybean chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Such a tentative relationship developing between our two men. It's sad to realize how unsure each of them are as to why they deserve to have someone care about them. They are so alike in so many ways, but are both too stubborn to admit it that easily. Sheesh!
floating-in-fantasy chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
No no no no no no no! You cannot end it here! It's way too good to stop, but if you really feel it's over then I guess it's over. . . pouty face. If you do decide to continue though I'd be extremely happy to read it! Thanks for the great story!
iloveshimmer chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
It's over? that's so sad... I was definitely hoping to read more, but it's okay! Thank you for finishing it and tying up some of the loose ends. You're a great writer :)
misundersnape chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Nice chapter - and I agree the apology was warranted and I think you pulled it off just fine.

I wish this went on... but I do feel the sense of closure you intended for the tale. I am content enough to accept it is as an end... but only just ;)

I've put you on Author alert so I might get word of the new fic in August... looking forward to it...

misundersnape...
Infinity Limited chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Beautifully written chapter. Don't worry, the apology worked- both because it was eloquent and simply, and that he was chagrined too.

Perfect!
sevenluck chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
This is amazing fanfiction, you've blown my mind with how you've shaped your words in these chapters! Please continue, I admire the effort you've put into your story, and appreciate it!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »