Reviews for Breaking Point
Cailey chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I liked this story... ;)

I liked the way you had Snape interpret his loyalty and devotion to Lily, It was really touching!

Because I liked it so much, I wanted to give you the big 100th review!

Thanks so much for writing such a great story!
Wishtofly chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Words cannot describe how much I love this right now. Spectacularness.
Foxxy1st chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
jada951 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
it's always a pleasure to find a story that is actually finished!

It may not have concluded quite the way you thought or you may have lost some steam along the way. RL does that to you!

Thanks for the enjoyable read. I look forward to the next chapter of your new story.

jada951 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
hey, when a story is being woven, sometimes it does take on a mind of its own. I like how you described Severus putting his memories away in his mind, almost like a pensieve. Unique.

jada951 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
thank goodness for dreamless sleep potion!
jada951 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
too bad that snape got summoned away at such an awkward time.
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wow. I think this is the first time a chapter 1 brought me to tears.

excellent handle in the characters - and Harry would have to crash at some point. I'm glad he told Snape what he did.
Arianne 888 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Can it be... Is Snape... Growing as a person?... Overcoming his hatred of James? Meanwhile, hell freezes over!

Ok, now serious. That was (seriously) really well done! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Wilmon chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I did enjoy reading your story but, do not like this ending. I feel there should be more.
mithrilandtj chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
(The were shoulders limp now, that had been drawn tight as a bow under unthinkable weight;)

'The were shoulders'? What's that line SUPPOSED to be?
Kath the Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Aww, this was very sweet. Poor Harry, I am glad that dear Severus could finally see past his hatred for James and help him. Nice story, I very much enjoyed it!
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Dragon Soarer chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
That was incredibly good, as always! You had me crying again. ( And I'll certainly look forward to that new story of yours!
curlybean chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Well, I guess we couldn't expect much more than that from Snape, could we? He, at least, agreed to talk to Harry. It definitely could have gone much differently.

Again, you nailed Snape's Snape-ishness. He was perfect in this chapter, lol.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »