Reviews for Breaking Point
Update soon, okay? :)
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw poor Harry :(
L Moonshade chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Very nice. Quite realistic and natural, the way things are happening. I'm glad you decided to continue and am looking forward to more.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wonderful. Sad and angst within reason, it truly fits. your a very good writer and should really consider making more chapters of this.
opal chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great story, you know this could easily becom a multi-chap fic if you wanted.
K chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great story, you should continue! :D
sp chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very nice. Could be the beginnings of a longer story.
Snapesthe1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great start. very interesting!
SenaCutie15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOL. This is your first fanfic? This is way too good to be your first. I am telling you way too good. Either way keep up the good work! :)
nataeiy1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Poor Harry! What have you done to him? He's all broken inside... oh...

But no, I don't particularly care about your currently cold little heart (jk)
St Empois chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hi, there! What a nicely written story, and so sad, yet with a touch of hope at the end: Severus will surely help Harry heal, now that he has opened his eyes. The only thing I think you should change: Snape would not call the girls "Lavender, Katie". It's more in character when he says "take Granger...". You might make him use the girls' surname "Brown, Bell". The rest is perfect, though. Write more!
Fizzy-Flo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw, so sad :( Great fic
Bonomania chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
*sniffle* This was wonderful (and epically sad...but still awesome).

I looked in the mirror after reading this and the devastated look on my face was hilarious. Great fic :]
FishieGurl chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww that was really sweet. U should turn it into a story, not just a 1-shot.
charlatan7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really enjoyed this, and I would never have know it was your first fic.

I'll definitely keep my eye out for more from you, especially if you feel you have more to tell in this particular story - I'd love to see how Snape and Harry deal with each other after Harry's breakdown.

Also, did you realize you have anonymous reviews disabled? I think that sometimes makes people less likely to review.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8