Reviews for Breaking Point
GinaStar chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Excellent story so far! I look forward to reading more.
alice22 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Just read all the chapters. I hope that HArry adn Severus can repair their issues, they both need someone to care about desparately.
Melora chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
curlybean chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I bet poor Harry wished he had asked where he was BEFORE taking the sleeping potion, lol.

Good chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing more Snape/Harry interaction. They are both on such unfamiliar ground, aren't they?
curlybean chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow, great story, so far. Harry really needed to his this breaking point before he can start to heal. Interesting that Snape will be the one to help him, but there probably isn't a better choice, really. Snape knows what it's like to feel undeserving and to feel like what you have to offer isn't enough? They are more alike than they realize.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. This was a very emotional chapter and was very well written. Now, I'm off to read the next.
Severus Addicted chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
um is this gonna be a snarry? please tell me no... cuz i only see sev as a fatherly figure for him... not a lover *yuck*

anyway this was very good, cant wait for more!

~Severus Addicted
Severus Addicted chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aw omg that was amazingly sad, wondefully written! I loved it!
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Wow...this is good. Please update sometime soon. What are the reactions of the students when they don't see Harry?
Fifty-I chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
nice :) i like the drama hahaha anyway keep going! waiting for the next chapter!
Julia chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Great chapter I'm very glad you decided to continue on with the story and look forward to reading more when the evil, time consuming, nastiness, that is homework allows you to update.
Fishie chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Wow this is great. Update soon
goldentree chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I like this story. Please continue.
charlatan7 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I'm happy you decided to continue.

I liked the image of Snape being so discomfited that his hands were twisting around in his robes. It's subtle enough to be true to his character and still get across his tension about the whole situation.

I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Bonomania chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I love this, so I'm glad you've decided to carry it on :]
madmaddiee chapter 2 . 8/30/2009