Reviews for Hope With Hidden Reason
RoniBopShop chapter 7 . 7/11
Have you written the next chapter? Updating soon I hope :)
LillyTigress chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I understand your frustration with the lack of reviews. This story certainly deserves more attention than it has received. I feel like it is a bit like an old Hitchcock psychological thriller. Sasuke's decent into madness is riveting. I feel for the people in his life torn between belief in him and fear that he is simply stark raving mad. I understand paranoia having suffered from it myself and it is such a devastating emotion that it is very hard to communicate to those who have not experienced it in its most debilitating form. Whether the threat is real or imagined the effects of paranoia remain the same and its effects ruin everything just as Naruto said. It is so hard to deal with. You have done a good job portraying the situation and building the tension.

I have no idea why some good stories get overlooked while some truly awful ones get tons of attention. Do not let the lack of reviews make you think less of your talent. I hope someday that you decide to write more of this story as I have grown quite fond of the characters and wish to see them come out of this mess intact.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
i love this story sooooo much i dont read narusau but thus is amazing pls finish
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Such a wonderfully sad chapter. I just found the story and think it is super unique. I love the way you make both Naruto and Sasuke feel human though the baby still needs a name. I hope you plan on updating this soon as it is a wonderful storyline and pretty unique in the world of Naruto Fanfics.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
The development of this story is so well done. The pace is amazing. The trials and tribulations of the characters is so addicting. Its all just so transcending. The plot is to die for and The fact that everything tis not rushed is astounding. All in all, I hope you keep up this great work of art.
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I absolutely adored that chapter. It was a rather long chapter, but it wasn't one of those chapters that starts off interesting, then you slowly lose interest in it, and it becomes more of a chore to finish then anything else. I'm glad Sasuke finally decided he needs help. And I'm REALLY glad you didn't cut the chapter of after Naruto locked him in the room _ PLEASE update soon! I NEED to know what happens next.
roxxihearts chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Oh Sasuke... :((((

NARUTO GO SAVE YOUR HUBBY FROM HIMSELF! D:
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
That was... intense. I really don't like Itachi in this fic :/ He makes Sasuke all crazy. And a crazy Sasuke makes me kinda sad. Well anywho, update soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Nice, do update soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Nice, do update soon!
kamiaka yukiko chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! KEEP IT UP!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Ello SuperGeek-sama! X3 Thank you for the fantastic chapater! (And telling us you're English {British? I dont know if there's a perference there or not...}, but I gessed that from how you spelled color)

Questions: Will there be any KakaIru?

Will Sasuke and Naruto get married? (I think that'd be cute)

Why are the Akatsuki gonna try and mess up Sasuke and Naruto's life?
roxxihearts chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA that was hilarious! xD

and er DARN AKATSUKI! why can't they leave her alone (
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
AWESOME CHAPTER! ANd it was uber long too! VERY NICE! I loved it! i'm so Curious about the mysterious people and what they're doing!
darkfairyprncess6 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
hahaha! that was soo funny, and cute. i actually do hope that naruto quites. he can be a stay-at-home mommy )

this fic is so cute. i can't wait to read more.