Reviews for The Shortest Distance from A to B
TVprogramsfan chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
I really love this fic! :D
Cant wait to see next chapter :D
the last persona-user chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
Dude good stuff i like the story liked every word please update soon i'm running out of good stories like this one
Guest chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I'm totally blown away by this fic. I love the depth of characterization, and the slow build of their relationship makes it so believable and real. You capture their voices so well!

But damn, what a place to cliffhanger on!
AceSoleil chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
I just stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and started working my way through it. Can't believe I'd missed it up until now, it's so well written that I caught myself crying from time to time. This is probably the best Kanji/Naoto fic I've ever read because there was never a moment that they felt out of character. I hopeto see it finished one day, but even as it is now I think it was totally worth the read.
Sgt. Red chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
So is this fic dead? I've had this followed for months now, but damn, it's like this story has tripped right before the finish line. I hope this isn't the case, because this has been one of my favorite fanfictions, definitely my top for Persona, and it would be a crime to stop it so close to completion.
WhataJhones chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this :) at first i thought you wrote Naoto a little too aggressive and defensive. But after a while i warmed to it :) Best fanfic i have read in ages and looking forward to the next one :O
Sinuhe chapter 45 . 2/5/2014
Hope you're still around and that you intend to continue this, zero. You will, yes? :(
FezzikTheMighty chapter 45 . 1/27/2014
so i waited until i caught up with this story and with out a doubt this is the best i have ever read. It is so beautifully done the parts you added fit together perfectly with the real story. All i can do know is be extremely sad that i no longer have a buffer 40 chapters to take up my downtime and must wait for more. Best story i have read on fanfiction
Guest chapter 45 . 1/10/2014
Oh God, please update! And if your not going to finish this fanfic, let us know so I can dig in a hole and die! I love it soooo much! D: Please finish..? ;3;
Majorie of Arcadia chapter 45 . 1/3/2014
I'm pretty sure this was the story that sparked my interest in this couple, and this is such a great fic! I feel like the characterization is spot-on, and Naoto's and Kanji's relationship is portrayed really realistically. I love Naoto's interlude chapters, and this one was no exception!
laurissa chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
Wth this is awsomeness
laurissa chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Cool
kingleby chapter 45 . 10/9/2013
Whoa, this story is amazing! Just spent the last three days reading it, and it's so well written! You have the characters down perfectly, and their emotional situations. Best fanfiction I've read in ages! :)
Patcheresu chapter 43 . 9/6/2013
Not only have you, at this chapter, successfully written a well paced and grandoise Kanji/Naoto fic. Not only have you written a real romance. Not light fluff, not star crossed visions, none of that. You took ideas from both P4 and P4-Anime and made a beautifully done novelization of Persona 4. It's nothing like the flavor of Fairly English Story, but its absolutely and completely what I'd want, expect, and admire. I'm racking my brain trying to think of a problem.

Uh...the fight scenes aren't that good and for once, Souji isn't the Perfect Run Souji. Kudos for using the manga name even when the canon one was revealed. Even better, your personality for Souji is actually the canon P4A one, with a little overbearingness. You managed to even handle Social Links well.

This. This is what a good novelization is capable off. Sometime, as a personal request, just reread parts of this story and compare it to other reworkings of the original story, even if its only Kanji's scenes. I just can't think of words to describe this fanfiction. And unless there are minor canon deviations that are put right back on track I didn't notice, or care to notice, this gets a solid recommendation from me and I don't read Romance novels.
Lena chapter 45 . 9/2/2013
This thing is so amaizing I didn't have a proper sleep for last week - read it till I can't keep my eyes open. All characters are so real and your own vision of the story got me hooked. And now I feel so empty that there is no chapters left to read.
Well, anyway, thank you very much for all the time you spent and efforts you made to write the fic. You are very talanted and I've already read several other stories of yours, so I gonna follow you up. Keep it up!)
642 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »