Reviews for The Shortest Distance from A to B
Handsomistic1 chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Too engrossed in the story to review every chapter. Its really great how you put every day in detail by expanding what the team did in the game/anime.
Handsomistic1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This was recommended so I thought I'd give it a shot. I like it so far and onto the next chapter.
Over9000 chapter 44 . 12/17/2015
I can't. I just can't read the next chapter. I know it would be a cliffhanger. D:

I'll just pretend that the story ended at this chapter.

Love the story BTW. A lot of thought was put into it. It's nice to bring more life to these characters, especially Souji.

POV feels spot-on. Could really empathize a lot on Kanji. And there are times you can't just help but give a big guy hug. BRAVO!

Interludes are great too. It gives a breather from Kanji's frustrations and understand Naoto's side.

I wish you weren't swallowed by the shadows. I kind of breaks my heart that the story is so close to conclusion that it abruptly stopped. Still, it's one hell of a roller coaster ride. Thanks. :D
AndroidKittens chapter 45 . 10/18/2015
:( I'm so sad this isn't finished...but I'm still going to follow and favorite anyways. It's too good.
Nikku chapter 39 . 6/23/2015
I have re-read this chapter so many times. That interaction between Kanji and Naoto is wonderful to read.
Charles E. Quill chapter 45 . 6/17/2015
This isn't just the best Persona Fanfiction I've ever read or the best Kannao fanfiction ive ever read:

This is the best fanfiction i have ever read.

I have next to nothing ill to say of this literary masterpiece. My only complaint is that it's unfinished and will most likely stay that way. I don't know if you'll ever see this but i hope you're happy and healthy and that you someday finish this piece and if I'm lucky you'll write a sequel piece. 10/10 Masterpiece.

I pray you someday continue this.
Puppyfriend chapter 45 . 3/2/2015
This is probably...my 3rd or 4th time rereading this story, and it never stops being amazing. I love Kannao so much, and this story is just one of the best things that come with this ship *A*

I'm not sure how to describe my opinions towards your story. But I just want to say that most of the content in here, has become my P4 head canon. Your characterisation of Kanji and Naoto is on point and the development of their relationship is paced well, with just the right amount of cute awkwardness _(:3 」)_

The story seems so close to its end. I really hope you can pick it up again someday and finish it, even if it may take months or years to update.

I'll be waiting :)
Ubersupersloth chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
I was under the impression that the reason the girls voted for Naoto was BECAUSE she didn't go along with the swimsuit thing that Teddie proposed and it was more of a "girl power" thing than them liking Naoto.
FlawedVictori chapter 45 . 12/18/2014
Goodness, this was amazing. Hopefully youll be back to writing soon enough, but in any case, this was a pleasure to read.
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Even though if U can't reply. Pls write a fanfic called Elizabeth Senpia I can read the reviews and awnser for U Sadly I can't reply. But I will know its you am talking to by writing your name.
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The truth is...this is not nessesary but... if some onw is reading this pls make a Shadow Naoto x Naoto Fanic! A fanfic where there will be a lot of hurt,comfort,battles,shadow,monster, and a lot of sex. There can be other releationships to if you want. my frist comment was a chapter 3 Maze of Relationship shadow days. so pls make it. (only those who agree to add other releation ships with this but as long if there is a Shadow Naoto x Naoto fanfics no trolling pls)
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hey dude or girl which ever I just would like to say that you're awsome
Guest chapter 45 . 12/12/2014
Damn, I was nearly crying, while reading the last chapter. It's the best fanfiction story I've ever read! And I feel this story isn't over yet, so please continue! I don't remember myself laughing THAT much, as if I was, while reading the Festival chapters! You catched the characters so amazingly right! If I was Atlus, I would sell it as official P4 book.
There are so much they both are going to get through: P4Arena, Ultimax - even the P4 Golden ending.
So please, please, PLEASE continue!
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I think I came by this while I was reading some of your things on AO3, and realized a little while in that it was actually the same person writing, and whose work I was reading on two different accounts. I love your characterization. I love the way you incorporate in things from the canon so seamlessly. I love the way you play with the little things, and their insecurities, and find their voices and... I just love your writing style for these characters, okay?

I've been slowly reading this fic over the last week or so, and am sad to see it left at a bit of an unresolved ending after over a year. (I actually looked ahead and decided to read the interlude before the final "chapter" so it "ended" on a happier note for me.) But ahhh... I hope you do come back and finish this eventually. But whether or not you do, thank you for making this, thank you for sharing this, thank you for taking the time and effort to care for these characters so much. It really is beautiful to read.
VictorWooten chapter 45 . 11/24/2014
This story is fantastic. PLEASE continue it. Also, I just gotta say, your action scenes are absolutely fantastic. Better than some professional stuff I've read.
663 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »