Reviews for The Shortest Distance from A to B
ugly sobbing chapter 45 . 8/14/2014
I swear I am going to burst into tears. This is one of the best written Persona fics I have ever read and there is nothing compared to the AGONY of looking at the "last updated: about a year ago" part of it all. this is incredible and I love these too so very much. I'll still hold out hope that perhaps you'll come back to this fic. it would really be wonderful
TVprogramsfan chapter 44 . 8/9/2014
I really love this fic! :D
Please dont stop writing it
Your way of writing Kanji and Naotos relationship is awesome with all those little moments ;D
TVprogramsfan chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
I really love this fic! :D
Cant wait to see next chapter :D
the last persona-user chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
Dude good stuff i like the story liked every word please update soon i'm running out of good stories like this one
Guest chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I'm totally blown away by this fic. I love the depth of characterization, and the slow build of their relationship makes it so believable and real. You capture their voices so well!

But damn, what a place to cliffhanger on!
AceSoleil chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
I just stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and started working my way through it. Can't believe I'd missed it up until now, it's so well written that I caught myself crying from time to time. This is probably the best Kanji/Naoto fic I've ever read because there was never a moment that they felt out of character. I hopeto see it finished one day, but even as it is now I think it was totally worth the read.
Sgt. Red chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
So is this fic dead? I've had this followed for months now, but damn, it's like this story has tripped right before the finish line. I hope this isn't the case, because this has been one of my favorite fanfictions, definitely my top for Persona, and it would be a crime to stop it so close to completion.
WhataJhones chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this :) at first i thought you wrote Naoto a little too aggressive and defensive. But after a while i warmed to it :) Best fanfic i have read in ages and looking forward to the next one :O
Sinuhe chapter 45 . 2/5/2014
Hope you're still around and that you intend to continue this, zero. You will, yes? :(
FezzikTheMighty chapter 45 . 1/27/2014
so i waited until i caught up with this story and with out a doubt this is the best i have ever read. It is so beautifully done the parts you added fit together perfectly with the real story. All i can do know is be extremely sad that i no longer have a buffer 40 chapters to take up my downtime and must wait for more. Best story i have read on fanfiction
Guest chapter 45 . 1/10/2014
Oh God, please update! And if your not going to finish this fanfic, let us know so I can dig in a hole and die! I love it soooo much! D: Please finish..? ;3;
Majorie of Arcadia chapter 45 . 1/3/2014
I'm pretty sure this was the story that sparked my interest in this couple, and this is such a great fic! I feel like the characterization is spot-on, and Naoto's and Kanji's relationship is portrayed really realistically. I love Naoto's interlude chapters, and this one was no exception!
laurissa chapter 39 . 12/30/2013
Wth this is awsomeness
laurissa chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
kingleby chapter 45 . 10/9/2013
Whoa, this story is amazing! Just spent the last three days reading it, and it's so well written! You have the characters down perfectly, and their emotional situations. Best fanfiction I've read in ages! :)
644 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »