Reviews for The Shortest Distance from A to B
N7xer00 chapter 45 . 8/22/2014
all i can say is fricking amazing! such a good story and there needs to be more stories like this on here. still holding out hope that this story will be updated.
ugly sobbing chapter 45 . 8/14/2014
I swear I am going to burst into tears. This is one of the best written Persona fics I have ever read and there is nothing compared to the AGONY of looking at the "last updated: about a year ago" part of it all. this is incredible and I love these too so very much. I'll still hold out hope that perhaps you'll come back to this fic. it would really be wonderful
TVprogramsfan chapter 44 . 8/9/2014
I really love this fic! :D
Please dont stop writing it
Your way of writing Kanji and Naotos relationship is awesome with all those little moments ;D
TVprogramsfan chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
I really love this fic! :D
Cant wait to see next chapter :D
the last persona-user chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
Dude good stuff i like the story liked every word please update soon i'm running out of good stories like this one
Guest chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I'm totally blown away by this fic. I love the depth of characterization, and the slow build of their relationship makes it so believable and real. You capture their voices so well!

But damn, what a place to cliffhanger on!
AceSoleil chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
I just stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and started working my way through it. Can't believe I'd missed it up until now, it's so well written that I caught myself crying from time to time. This is probably the best Kanji/Naoto fic I've ever read because there was never a moment that they felt out of character. I hopeto see it finished one day, but even as it is now I think it was totally worth the read.
Sgt. Red chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
So is this fic dead? I've had this followed for months now, but damn, it's like this story has tripped right before the finish line. I hope this isn't the case, because this has been one of my favorite fanfictions, definitely my top for Persona, and it would be a crime to stop it so close to completion.
WhataJhones chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this :) at first i thought you wrote Naoto a little too aggressive and defensive. But after a while i warmed to it :) Best fanfic i have read in ages and looking forward to the next one :O
Sinuhe chapter 45 . 2/5/2014
Hope you're still around and that you intend to continue this, zero. You will, yes? :(
FezzikTheMighty chapter 45 . 1/27/2014
so i waited until i caught up with this story and with out a doubt this is the best i have ever read. It is so beautifully done the parts you added fit together perfectly with the real story. All i can do know is be extremely sad that i no longer have a buffer 40 chapters to take up my downtime and must wait for more. Best story i have read on fanfiction
Guest chapter 45 . 1/10/2014
Oh God, please update! And if your not going to finish this fanfic, let us know so I can dig in a hole and die! I love it soooo much! D: Please finish..? ;3;
Majorie of Arcadia chapter 45 . 1/3/2014
I'm pretty sure this was the story that sparked my interest in this couple, and this is such a great fic! I feel like the characterization is spot-on, and Naoto's and Kanji's relationship is portrayed really realistically. I love Naoto's interlude chapters, and this one was no exception!
laurissa chapter 39 . 12/30/2013