Reviews for The Shortest Distance from A to B
Resha04 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Love this chapter so much!

You describe Naoto's conversation with her shadow so much better!

Looking forward for the next chapter!
BonusParts chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Honestly, I don't know why you're concerned about these longer chapters. This one worked great - right flow, right pace, solid action. I wouldn't have enjoyed having to wait a spell if you'd cut it in two (or three, or whatever).

I really enjoyed Kanji's inner monologue about Naoto - and the rest of the team - throughout, especially when he's left behind at the entrance. That was a fine bit of characterization. Also, loved Take-Mikazuchi scolding him! I've always wondered if the Personas spoke to their masters. (What's the relationship between Persona and human supposed to be called, anyway?)

Nice fight scene, too! It was not clippity-clop quick, but I much appreciated the conflict that's going on inside Kanji - since it is his story - as it relates to that happening on the outside. I feel like the battle *meant* more rather than just flashing fists and super spells.

As for the rest of the characters, some great moments for all: Teddie healing Kanji; Yosuke whining about being left behind; Chie at the chest; Rise being cheerleader backup; Yukiko and Souji in the big fight; and of course Naoto facing her Shadow. (Of course, I enjoyed Naoto's bit at the end much more. Maybe that's because it's your words instead of the game's...or maybe because Naoto and Kanji are really understanding each other at that point.)

I'm looking forward to the rest!
ViktorMayrin chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
First Commandment of the Investigation Team: You will fear Yukiko.

Second Commandment of the Investigation Team: When Souji says 'Jump', you ask how high. When Yukiko says jump, you should already be already be where she wants you.

Third Commandment of the Investigation Team: Calling Yukiko 'Mom' or 'Mother' or any other derivation thereof, *will* get you a slap in the face.

_
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
BA DADA BAN, JUST WHAT I NEEDED, SO TELL ME NOW THAT THE SECRETS OUT ARE THE TWO GONNA GO THROUGH A BUNCH OF AKWARD, FUNNY, AND DRAMATIC SITUATIONS THAT LEAD THE TWO TO BECOME A COUPLE, OR IS THERE NO FLUFF RELATED STUFF INVOLVED, I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ROMANCE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THE CATAGORY, BUT THE STORY SEEMS TO IMPLIE THAT THE TWO ARE GONNA GET HOOKED UP,
Lady Cheshire chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
Some awesome AU work here. You've done a great job of slipping the mechanics of the game into the storyline here (I always thought it was funny when Chie would say 'let's go save Yukiko!' and then you'd say 'Today's bad for me. . .' Ouch). Kanji is perfectly bullheaded in this chapter, and as a result completely in character. Nice work with Souji here too. Can't wait for your next update!
Resha04 chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
Souji is really a leader.

I know of we're in the game,the social links are as important as the dungeons, but in the story that just doesn't seem right.

I mean, your friends are waiting for you and you cancel the meeting because of a drama club?

Man, I was so pissed off too when I read this chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Resha04 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Love this chapter.

How Naoto's shadow tortured her with words, you made it amazing!
Resha04 chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
Chie is so kind...

I always like her because of her I don't like it if she started kicking yosuke XD
Resha04 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Really,really love this fic *melting*
Resha04 chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Aww...Rise seemed really...really...drunk...

And imagining how she fell on top of Naoto, who is tiny, not small, is funny.
Resha04 chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I totally love this chapter!

The whole chapter!

My fangirl went crazy...
Resha04 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I love many parts of this fic!

The bookstore part and the after school part are realy cool!
Resha04 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I like the naoto vs the cop yelling part
Resha04 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow!

Another KanjixNaoto fic! I love this pairing the most!

This chapter is good,especially at how you described Kanji's feelings.
Cat Alex chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
Another great chapter. Also a nice look at how baffling Souji must look to the other characters as he gallivants off to basketball practice, shopping with Ai, perhaps a quick chat with the old lady by the river, etc, lol. I really like how you're portraying Kanji, as he comes across a bit of a mixed bag sometimes in the game. Blushing one moment, threatening the next. Might just be me, though. Anyway, I like the kind of rising desperation he can't quite justify to himself being shown here. Anyway, can't wait for more!
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »