Reviews for Analogue vs Analogue
Ceylon205 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it! I like how you made them a little twisted and more... sinister then most people normally write them, and yet it still feels totally in-character. Well done!
Wrathie Winsre chapter 1 . 2/27/2012

I love it, props to you for thinking this and I'm very impressed with the way you leave things vague and yet not vague.

I can learn alot from you.

Thank you for writing this great story!

complexities chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I liked this! I really did. However, there were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, and it was a bit offputting to see Theodore renamed to 'Eli'.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this is really beautiful.. in a dark, mind boggling way...

"You're a fake," he tells her.

"And?" she asks - but what Souji hears is so are you.

this really struck me the most.. being the Fools they both are.. it came with the job, i guess.. empty but with infinite possibilities..

you've really done well with this! i truly loved it!
Guile chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well that is just... damn spooky.

Well written, though.
PlatonicTeddys chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Skillfully written and crazy insightful. You handpicked great moments, and masterfully crafted each moment to end at precisely the right spot. There were so many times that I just felt like I was punched in the gut, especially the parts where Minako KNOWS what her future is already and comments on it like it's nothing.

You're an amazing author. This was especially beautiful.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I had an idea like this a while ago (not the same, of course, just an AU-type fic with the gender swaps), but it didn't read nearly this interesting. I really like what you've done with Margaret here, in particular. I can almost hear her filing her nails vigorously. :)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh, wow. I love your one-shot crossovers, you handle them so delicately but they're so poignant at the same time. The P3P version is going to be super-interesting, and my appetite to see it has been whetted by this lovely piece! Thank you!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
w-wow, cool. xD
apollo-gize chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I don't know why, but this story was pleasing to read.

REALLY pleasing.

Your style is unique and it seems to put a whole new spin on things. Eli made me laugh, and Souji's revealed awkwardness. The whole "Replicated in doll form" thing made me smile too.

Really good job. If you ever write more like this, I'll be there.
corollary chapter 1 . 8/28/2009