Reviews for Reunited
ohmycroft chapter 1 . 2/28
Fun and adorable! And the thing about the statistics in your AN killed me XD
Oh, how I've missed the duck thing!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love it!
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this is the second time reading this...the first time i read it i never saw the show...Now i have and its even funnier cause i get all the jokes and references :) like who they are...what the duck means...the vows...and why larry would have a seizure if he found out were Hotch err...Greg works ;)
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
"Aw," said Dharma, looking at Reid. "He is so adorable. Can we keep him?"

Only if I get weekend custody of him, Dharma!

That was great, well done. Made me smile :)
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is seriously the funniest Greg/Hotch story I've ever read. I would have to imagine that the mood change that his team witnessed due to Dharma's presence would be absolutely unbelievable to them, especially throwing her over his shoulder. I doubt that Dharma is the type of person they would ever picture with Hotch.
Cole22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
best. fanfiction. ever.
spk chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OMG! That was just so AWESOME! I don't know where to start. Great job writing Greg's character. Still chuckling over Morgan's panic about Garcia. LOVED the ending! :)
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AMAZING!
hotchityhotchhotch chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hahahaha. This was so cute! I love CM but once I saw D&G I loved that even more. This is perfect XD
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
rotflmfao! ! ! !
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
*snerk!* Does double take and begins to laugh.

Hilarious.
KayCie - 2013ECO chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
HILARIOUS! This is so cute :)

It's not so much of a "see if you can spot him" as it is much of a "see if you can't crack up laughing when he and Hotch go toe to toe."

This is funny: a few week ago I was watching Minimal Loss at 3:00 in the morning and when the attorney general came out, i was like "hey, he sounds like Pete. so I went to imdb and found out her was. I really wanted to scream out in happiness, but i couldn't.
Galinka chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hi there.

Your fic is awesome! All characters are as they are in the shows. The only thing I would like to know as a reader is that why Greg and Dharma have separated. I mean the story would be much better if you pay your attention to this part of the story. So it would be much more interesting and bigger.

IMHO.

Thank you very much for your story. Hope to read some more of your works.

Kindest regards,

Galinka
Adelina Suichi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OH MY GAWD I LOVE YOU! IVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS FOR LIKE..EVER! SO THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! _~